Chapter 27

|Albi's POV|

I woke up in a sudden jump. I was in my bed, in my old room in Albania. Why am I here?, I thought. I was covered in sweat from head to toes. I slowly got out of bed and walked to the window. The birds were chipping, we could hear the ocean waves in the distance. It was peaceful. I grabbed my phone to text G and scrolled through my contacts.

"Huh?", I questionned myself out loud. "Where is G?.."

I scrolled and scrolled and never saw his contact name. Neither Speedy nor Shadow nor D20 and all the guys. Did I delete them by accident? Did someone do it?

I stormed out of my room, really angry, and walked into Maria's room.

"Did you delete my contacts?!", I asked angrily.

"No? Why would I do something as useless as this anyway?", she scoffed.

"I was gonna text G! Now I don't remember his number and neither Speedy's or any of the guys!", I yelled at her.

"Woah there. Wait a second", she calmly said, getting up and walking to me. "Who even are these guys?"

What?!

"You must be joking, right?", I asked her like she was crazy, crossing my arms on my chest.

"No, I'm not. I don't know any of these guys you just said. Are they your new friends from school?"

"School? New friends? You're kidding?! How can you not know them! Our friends since five years and your boyfriend!", I half-yelled at her.

"My boyfriend?! I don't have any boyfriend, Albi! I never had a boyfriend", she said, blushing. "And from five years? You were in damn elementary school five years ago! I don't remember any of your friends from back then!"

"What?! No no no no no! Five years ago, you and me went to America for a exchange program! How can you not remember that?!"

"I don't remember it because it never happened, Albi! I'm pretty sure I would remember otherwise."

"But-what about G? What about all the love he gave me? I...it must be real, Maria! We dated for so long!"

"The last boyfriend you had was Zaythan! Don't you remember? You broke up with him two weeks ago."

"I what?! It's impossible, Maria! G is my boyfriend! I had my first time with him...", I added, blushing and looking down.

"I seriously don't know what you're talking about, Albi. Really, it's crazy."

"How about Speedy?", I added, smirking. "You surely remember your first boyfriend. You had your first kiss with him, you always spent your time with him. You even yelled at Mom and Dad when we left America to come back here because you didn't want to leave; you wanted to stay with Speedy."

"Albi. Who. The. Heck. Is. Speedy? I don't know anyone by that name. And I'm pretty sure I would remember even having a boyfriend."

I was left speechless. How could she not remember him? He was her first boyfriend, her first kiss, her first love. She surely is kidding because it really is not funny.

"You're kidding. You're kidding because Mom and Dad died not too long ago in an explosion, remember?"

"How can you say things like that?! Mom and Dad aren't dead! They're watching TV downstairs! Don't you say things like that again!"

"No they're not... They are fucking dead! David called me to tell me the news and you were with me! You cried! Speedy had a hard time trying to comfort you!"

"Stop talking about that Speedy guy or any other of them! Nothing of this happened! They aren't real!"

My jaw dropped. My phone dropped. I almost fell to the ground.

Nothing of this happened.

They aren't real.

They surely are real. I had my first real love, my first fuck, my first everything with G! He proposed to me. We were getting married! Maria had her first boyfriend! Mom and Dad died!

I ran downstairs and into the living room. There they were, watching TV, Mom and Dad. How was that even possible?

"Good morning, Albi", said Dad.

"You should take a shower before you leave for school. You don't look too great this morning", said Mom, smiling.

Without thinking, I ran back upstairs and into the bathroom connected to my bedroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped at what I saw. I looked so young! I didn't have any facial hair, nor too many pimples. I couldn't be dreaming, could I? Did that really happened or was it just a dream?

I grabbed my phone and looked at the date indicated.

June 3rd, 2010.

It was all just a dream.

The End.

• • •

Hello everyone! Indeed, it is the end. What a plot! Did you expect that? ;)

Anyway, I hope you seriously enjoyed this story along with its first book! But don't you worry! I have three more Crew fanfiction in progress and one is already out! Stay tune for more informations! Also, go check CeCe's stories! They are the best!

Again, I hope you liked it! If yes, vote, comment and share it with your friends, I don't know!

Thank you very much

thisisgab
thecrewsprincess