16. Make Way! Make Way! For The Golden Couple!

◄✩༄*∗"Boys are so much weirder than girls

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

◄✩༄*∗"Boys are so much weirder than girls."∗*༄✩►

◄✩༄*∗ This is good loving

you and me are golden,

we are golden

I ain't going anywhere ∗*༄✩►

— Golden | Travie McCoy & SIA

【 ✧ ☾⋆☼⋆☽ ✧ 】

THE FIRST TASK DREW STEADILY NEARER, and a sense of dread nestled in the pit of Y/N's stomach. She could only help Harry so much—most of the task would be on pure nerves. Of course, they'd been in dangerous situations before, but this? Well, this was in front of a huge crowd of important witches and wizards, not to mention the whole school, plus Beauxbatons and Durmstrang.

Rita Skeeter had released an article about the Triwizard Tournament nearly ten days ago, and it, without a shadow of a doubt, was horrible.

It had turned out to be not so much a report on the tournament as a highly colored life story of Harry. Much of the front page had been given over to a picture of Harry; the article (continuing on pages two, six, and seven) had been all about Harry, the names of the Beauxbatons and Durmstrang champions (misspelled) had been squashed into the last line of the article, and Cedric hadn't been mentioned at all.

Y/N had learned through one of their late nights in the closed-off Astronomy Tower that Skeeter had reported him staying an awful lot of things that he hadn't ever said.

I suppose I get my strength from my parents. I know they'd be very proud of me if they could see me now. . . . Yes, sometimes at night I still cry about them, I'm not ashamed to admit it. . . . I know nothing will hurt me during the tournament, because they're watching over me. . .

But Rita Skeeter had gone even further: She had interviewed other people about him too.

Harry has at last found the golden girl to his golden boy at Hogwarts. His close friend, Colin Creevey, says that Harry is rarely seen out of the company of one Y/N Andilet, a stunningly pretty quarter-veela girl who, like Harry, is one of the top students in the school. With a quick temper, she's reported to be sticking up for the underage Champion as the rest of the school—including best friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger—shun him for entering.

Harry and Andilet, daughter of famous Magizoologist, Joseph Andilet, seem to find comfort in each other late at night in the Gryffindor common room (aw!) reports Dennis Creevey, brother to Colin Creevey. Glued to the hip, the closely-physical relationship seems to result from a lack of parental affection in Harry's childhood . . .