60. Fingers Crossed For Another Death!

◄✩༄*∗"Do you want a frisbee to the face?"∗*༄✩►

◄✩༄*∗ Drown me (drown me),

you make my heart beat like the rain

Surround me (oh),

hold me deep beneath your waves

And every night my mind is running around her

Thunder's getting louder and louder and louder

Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle

I can't let you go now that I got it

And all I need is to be struck

By your electric love∗*༄✩►

— Electric Love | BØRNS

【 ✧ ☾⋆☼⋆☽ ✧ 】

Y/N SAT, HORRIBLY WORRIED, through dinner, mindlessly eating as her eyes stayed trained on the Great Hall doors. She vaguely heard Hermione and Ron talking but she wasn't listening; Harry still hadn't come back, and Y/N wondered if she should have tried harder to stop him from going after Zabini.

"Will—you—stop—eating!" Hermione said shrilly to Ron, hitting him with her book as Y/N looked down to her robes to see that she had spilled some ketchup on them. She cleared it away with her wand. "Your best friend is missing!"

"Oi!" said Ron, incredulously appalled as he looked past her. "Turn around you lunatic!"

Y/N's gaze snapped up; Harry was walking toward her, covered in blood with a hard look on his face. Y/N's lips thinned. What had he been doing? Why was he always covered in blood?

"Where've you—blimey, what've you done to your face?" said Ron, goggling at him along with everyone else in the vicinity as he took his seat next to Y/N and attempted to kiss her. She pulled away, shaking her head.

"What is it?" he frowned, grabbing a spoon and squinting at his reflection. Y/N pursed her lips. Of course he thought the only reason she wouldn't kiss him was because he had something on his face and not, dunno, the fact that she told him to stop obsessing over Malfoy being a death eater and now was suffering the consequences of sticking his nose in places it shouldn't be?

"You're covered in blood, you tosser," Y/N said, grabbing a napkin and turning his face to her. She began to wipe the blood from his face, her gaze occasionally flicking up to his, only to dart back down to what she was doing as his green eyes steadily watched her. His lips sported a teasing smirk as his hand drifted to her hip, where it rested there out of view and rubbed circles into her skin. "What happened?"