53. Walruses Are Now Teaching at Hogwarts School

◄✩༄*∗"He looks a bit like a walrus, and he used to be Head of Slytherin

◄✩༄*∗"He looks a bit like a walrus, and he used to be Head of Slytherin."∗*༄✩►

◄✩༄*∗ I'm shot

It's a golden thing she's got

It's a golden thing

And I shouted the words

In the first daylight

And the chorus of birds

Burst on into sight

Now I know that I'm heard

For whatever it's worth

By the rulers in the sky∗*༄✩►

— golden thing | Cody Simpson

【 ✧ ☾⋆☼⋆☽ ✧ 】

Y/N STARED AT THE SUITCASE.

Weathered, patchy, and a concerning shade of ashy brown, it was quite noticeably old and loved, with a discolored handle and dirty clasps. A lever on the clasp said 'Muggle Worthy', yet it was halfway broken off and likely not usable anymore. Y/N didn't think the suitcase was the best thing to use, but it was their only option.

There was no doubt that the sanctuary was a possible target for Voldemort and his mission to build an army. A whole building full of dangerous creatures was a disaster waiting to happen, and it seemed that Mr. Andilet remembered that just before he left to gather a flock of phoenixes that were being hunted for poaching.

Which, in turn, left Y/N to move all of the creatures to Newt Scamander's old suitcase—though, they were in the process of creating another one fit for Y/N's daily life; as soon as she was ready, her father was going to hand his business and studies over to her and mentor her through it all before helping her mother out with the bakery. Well, after she'd be certified by the Ministry as a Registered Magizoologist, apparently, as Professor McGonagall had so kindly let her know. A leatherworker had already made her a crossbody leather pouch big enough to step into, and now they had sent the pouch to a magiarchitect, who would design a vast and diverse environment similar to the sanctuary and Newt's suitcase.

Y/N didn't know what to do other than check out the inside of the case. Looking around herself to make sure she was in a safe place, she flicked open the clasps and opened the suitcase, peering down at the ladder that led inside. She bit her lip and grabbed her wand. Setting the case on the floor, she carefully stepped inside, finding it an other-worldly feeling, and descended the ladder slowly, watching as lights flickered on around her.