K/DA

Hawk: Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha!

Akali: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Ahri: You guys can stop laughing now. It wasn't meant to be funny.

Y/N: No, no, they have a point. You can't really expect us to go with that, right?

Ahri: What is wrong with calling the band Ahri's Foxy Few??

Kai'sa: Everything is wrong with it.

Evelynn: Excuse me, can we get a couple more over here?

Evelynn flagged down one of the servers and reordered our drinks. Hawk's 'little place down the street' turned out to be a local dive bar. The place was oddly classy and had purple fluorescent lighting, but the drinks didn't match the atmosphere. You had better swill at Miss Fortune's back where you used to live. It was quaint and all but the main focus of the moment was Ahri's terrible band name, one which Hawk and Akali had been laughing at since you left his office.

Akali had also drunk more than the rest of the table combined while still being coherent. . . somehow.

Ahri: Ugghhhhhh, fuck my life.

The fox girl's head fell to the table with a thud.

Hawk: That's why we're not going with it, so your life doesn't get messed up.

Akali: I mean, I think it might work. I think I'm pretty foxy after all, right?

She gave you a slight wink, something you met with an unamused glare. You weren't going to give her the satisfaction of acknowledging it. Yes, she was probably the hottest thing this side of the nearest supernova, but she would never let it go if you admitted that.

Kai'sa: We need to come up with a name, something short and memorable. It needs to be something the populous will remember.

Y/N: You need something short and snappy, something easy to use in conversation. Twice, BTS, Blackpink, and Exo have short and memorable names.

Kai'sa: Oh, you finally did some research?

Y/N: I like to be prepared. I can't very well write a song in a genre I'm entirely unfamiliar with.

Ahri: So that's a no, then?

Hawk: Ahri's Foxy Few sucks more than my kill/death ratio in Smite.

Ahri: Hawkkk, you're supposed to be sweet. Why are you laughing at me so much?

Hawk: Oh, it's just some light teasing; you'll be fine. At least it's not 'Ahri's Magical Girls' or something stupid.

Ahri: . . .

Hawk: Ahri?

Ahri: . . .

Evelynn: That was her backup idea if you rejected the first one.

Akali: Damn, bro, you better recheck your K/D/A cause you just double-tapped that woman!

Kai'sa: K/D/A? What does that mean?

Y/N: Kills, deaths, assists. It's a way of keeping score in a lot of multiplayer games. You get points if you get a kill, or help someone get a kill, and lose points if you die. Your total is tallied at the end of the game, and your account keeps a running K/D/A. I'm surprised you guys aren't that familiar with it, honestly. South Korea has a substantial competitive gaming scene, so I thought the verbiage would be thrown around frequently.

Akali: . . . Wait, why don't we just go with that?

Evelynn: Kills, deaths, and assists? Seems a bit long and doesn't really describe us. Sounds more like a metal band. But that might be a bit on the nose for a metal band too.