Call of Adventure: Part 2

Trasyn: Sylvanu, the ingredients that make up the soul of all living creatures. Different mixtures get different results. Bees, flowers, humans - everything considered living has Sylvanu. 

You stared at the thing standing behind Sona. It had no visible mouth. Its face was like writhing tentacles folding in upon themselves with the suckers facing outward. Three red dots were visible where its left eye should have been. Its skin was a dark blue, and it wore a clean white robe that hid its limbs. You wanted to scream out for help, to let everyone in the room know what was in their presence, but no one reacted to it, and you were a prisoner in your own body. It played with Sona's hair, and you could feel it smiling at you.

Trasyn: Sona's soul here has a touch of Light Sylvanu in it. She can shield herself from me without thinking about it. It is rather beautiful, just like her. Oh, sorry I guess I forgot to introduce myself. Where are my manners? Trevor Zelman, though I haven't gone by that name in a few thousand years. Or rather I did a few decades ago, but who's counting? You may simply call me Trasyn, which translates to 'savior', by the way. It seems that there's no point hiding my presence anymore now that Luther is long gone from this world. He is such a nuisance, I swear. And I do think you deserve some explanation for the occurrences happening around you.

He ran a finger along Sona's cheek. You felt a spike of unbridled fury at the creature, though there was a healthy dose of fear mixed in with it. Trasyn studied you and chuckled darkly.

Trasyn: Oh, look at that face. So much hatred and determination! Well, you just keep trying to glare me to death and see how that works out. I forgot how annoying human determination is; it's such a childish thing. It vexes me. I really would try to restain that face of yours, no one else here can see me, and you're just making a fool of yourself.

Akali tapped your shoulder as if to emphasize the monster's point. She glanced in Trasyn's direction briefly before looking back at you with a raised eyebrow.

Akali: Hey, you good?

You shook your head, frustrated. Trasyn would not let you say anything that could tip everyone off to the fact that he was here - you realized that pretty quickly - so you had to find a way to tip everyone off without directly revealing information about him.

Trasyn: Not such an easy task when I'm privy to every single one of your thoughts. But, by all means, do make the attempt. I enjoy watching people struggle.

Well fuck, this is going to be annoying.

Trasyn: Oh, Exceedingly. But I do not intend to make the duration of my stay a pleasurable experience.

You did your best to tune out the hallucination and focus on what Sona had told you.

Trasyn: Good luck with that. Say, what drinks are they serving nowadays?

Y/N: So, you're telling me that I'm some sort of prophet? Or seer? Like everything I've ever imagined has actually happened. . . Huh, I guess I'm not as creative as I thought.

Hawk: Well, I wouldn't say that. People have to draw experiences from somewhere to write about. Nothing is wholly original. It is possible that you got the gist of things that happened and don't know all of the specific details. Plus, this only takes into account the stuff you wrote after you gave Sona here the promise ring. When did you give it to her?

Y/N: Right before I started writing.

Hawk: Ah. . .

Akali stood up and waved her hands around.

Akali: None of that matters! Are you forgetting that my bf is possessed by a demon?!

Sona: Was. If he doesn't have the ring on him currently, then I  think he's safe. Or that's what the twins told me.