Chapter I

( this ' hi ' means it's in is head)

"Dominic!" My mother called out for me, I sat up and looked at the hotel then to the fourth floor, she called out again to tell me to go do some errands for her and get the milk, "I'm on it!" I yelled back as I dried myself off and put on my shirt.

I didn't realise what time it was when it was getting a little dark, guess I could say I'm doing a night jog, and I was near the shops, I slowed down and walked into the shops when I saw a sign saying 'CLOSED' and I turned around and realised I hadn't button up my shirt properly.

In the middle of walking and buttoning my shirt up, I looked left and right and heard a siren going off inside the building, I turned around and I saw a giant female figure standing over me,she was about 4x bigger than me, I couldn't move but the expression on my face triggered her and she picked me up in a swift movement nearly making me drop my phone, I could suddenly move. I Tossed and turned, trying to get out of her arms but she quickly overpowered me and started running.

The ride was bouncy but that didn't stop me from escaping, I tried to wiggle my way out when she stopped and we nearly fell into a tree but she wacked part of the tree, making a leafy mess, she hung me by grabbing the back of my shirt "do you really want to fall from that height?" Her voice was loud, clear and a bit Scottish, I looked down and saw the ground metres away from me.I yelped and tried to grab her hand for support but she pulled me into her chest with my head over her shoulders and she started running again. I looked down again and saw we were flying past buildings, where are we going? I looked infront and she stopped at the hotel and placed me down, "look you saw nothing, here's the milk and I'll be back tomorrow night to check up on you, okay?" She was crouching and she gave me a carton of milk, I looked at it like it was in perfect condition, I looked back up to say thank you but she was already gone. I shrugged it off I can say it to her tomorrow night and walked in the hotel with the milk in a bag.

Tomorrow morning came up with a early rise, I sat up and stretched, right, what to do today? I got out of bed and changed from my PJs, into my formal, 'everyday' clothes and ran out side of my bedroom "morning mother!" I yelled and sprang at her with open arms, "Morning sweetie, did you get the milk?"
"Yep! It's in the fridge but I gotta go rn, someone called me in for an interview." I kissed her on the forehead and she did it back "Goodluck honey, you'll need it." We parted and I got outside And started jogging to the spot for the interview. After a while of jogging I looked down and saw a pile of leaves stacked up against someone fence was this from last night? Idk I thought it was a dream, I continued jogging though I was a bit tired.

I felt hands grab my shoulders tightly and a loud "BOO!" I leaped forward from the surprise and turned around it was just Celeste, "Geez Celeste, you scared me half to deaf. This isn't the time right now I've got an interview." I continued jogging, she followed me so I started picking up the paste and she stopped, "Okay Goodluck on your interview!".