Chapter 4

Before the sun setted, we were at the office building, felt something sticky on my face, I rub at my cheek and see it was a bright pink liquid, Wilford didn't notice me, just kept going straight ahead. I didn't want to interrupt the peaceful and quiet walk so I laid there in his arms listening to his hea-wait were did the heart beat go? I place my hand on his chest a couple of times trying to find the beat that put me to sleep. "Did you get enough sleep?" Wilford wispered, I looked up, he wasn't looking at me because that wasn't Wilford, it was googleiplier, I still responded with a nod knowing he was behind me when I turned around. I lifted my hand and asked "Where did this pink liquid come from?" with a smirk and a half, he responds with "Nothing to worry about just something to keep you in deep sleep as you can see as the sun!" They both stop and face towards the sunset "Aahhh so gorgeous, now, let's hurry up and get to the office, I believe dark wants to see you!" his loud voice didn't bother me as much for now but the thought of what happened at the meeting with him just gives me butterflies in my stomach in a not very good way.

Wilford opens the front door as Google goes inside with me still laying on his arms, he placed me on the kitchen counter as Wilford creeps up beside him. I sit with my legs crossed as I hear Bing's voice behind me, I stiffened as Wilford quickly wraps his arms around me and I was met with a sticky, dark orange shirt. I figured it was the blood from the accident that happened near my apartment sticking to my face as I lifted my head and touched my face. Google and Bing started chatting as I was brought up to Wilford's little office compartment, it had sheets with scribble over names of, interviewers? I looked at the sheet carefully as I heard the door open, I turn around and Darkiplier was standing there with a unsurprising face.

"Wilford, why did we have to do this in your office?" He says as he title his head towards him, I backed up into the lamp on the desk and felt the warmth coming from it replace my shudders. I sat under the desk lamp as the other two were talking, I didn't hear any of it even though they're both very loud to my poor little eardrums. Everything sounded nearly blocked out as if it was all in a mumbling tone.

A heavy wave of tiredness wash over me as the lamps heat grew hotter, I started sweating and I heavily breathed in and out while the other two didn't notice, I look up and see Wilford's scared face and Dark's grinning smile. Wilford's hand crept up to my face but I pushed it back knowing it's also a heat source. He turned off the lamp but I still felt hotheaded and dizzy so I attempted to try and get out a clear sentence, "I, I fe-f-feel ligh, lightheaded.". The attempted wasn't bad or good but the look on Wilford's face gave me the idea I didn't say it loud enough or clear enough. He picks me up but doesn't bring me to his chest and darted out of the room and bursts in what looks like Dr.iplier's office room with his back with me still in hands.

I was placed onto something wooden but polished from the looks of it, I look up at a blurry face, I suddenly felt drunk "Hello!" I say excitedly as I had a big smile on my face, they waved back and went to grab something off of me "Stay still please."
"How are you!?" I got up and he had a pink substance but what could I know? I'm feeling drunk and the back of my head hurts. I look around and I was back on my butt. Everything felt warm all of a sudden as I laid down.

Dr.Iplier's POV

Dominic laid down as he looked like he took something a bit too strong for his immune system, I rub the pink liquid that resembles alot like slime. Soon it made a foul smell that I couldn't resist so I placed it in a glass cup and went back to him as dark watched me. I cleaned my hands from the liquid that was bubbling now for some reason and lightly touched his head as he was sleeping? His head felt warm as it supposed to, but this liquid, what is it?

"Google, please take him to Wilford, I've got some other things to do." I say as Google's footsteps came closer while I cleaned some things off my desk to inspect this foreign object.