Chapter 6

I woke up laying flat on my bed, I open my eyes to look around my room, it looked normal as usual but something was off, I just can't put my finger on it. I got out of bed and watch as my surroundings became larger than I am. I walk up to my desk and see that I was about the size of it, I heard my mother out down from the hall and a knock on my door "Sweetie, are you alright in there?"
I panicked. I ran to the door quietly and locked it "I'm fi-" I cleared up my throat "Im mean, I'm fine, just a little but sick." I pressed my back against the door "Ok then let me come check your temperature." The door handle started fumbling around and I slid underneath the bed.

The door opened, I watched as feet walk around my room in a familiar way, I covered my mouth until she left. Okay, thank was scary, but what happened to you? I got out of under the bed and looked down at myself I question my appearance alot then felt a shadow go over me, it was Alyssa but she wasn't looking in my window, she was trying to find me!. I ducked under the window sill into a ball trying my best not to show what I look like. "Where did he go?" I heard her voice very loudly whisper and watched as the shadow got darker, yep she looking for me. I did the same thing as I did to my mother but just his under her eyesight, "I know you're in there~" she seductively whispered as what I can imagine her peeking through the window to my room. Two or three fingers led itself into my room and started lowering itself to where I am. I knew there was no escape so I just stayed there questionably about what may happen.

Alyssa's POV

Where is the little guy, he's been hiding from me for two days and my patience is growing thin and I'm lonely right now I slowly led my hand inside and felt around near it hopefully not breaking the border of his window, suddenly I felt a figure, Dominic?, I touched it all around but not that one part, no, this isn't him, it's quiet small as well, I tried to wrap my fingers around it but it stood up. I pulled my hand out and stood on my tippy-toes to get a better look at them.
"Look! Fine! You caught me!" A small voice yelled as it tried to get up onto the window sill. It was Dominic in a surprisingly half of his size. I looked at him confused then he stared up at me with wide eyes.
"Okay, you're much bigger than I expected!"
I look down at my body, 'No! I mean as in this sudden, shift of height!" I look at him again as he sat down. I forced my hand slowly up to his body and chuckle a little bit
"You're so, small." He pulled his hands up to his ears and I heard a mumble coming from him. I then realise what just happened and I place a hand onto my mouth with fear and concern in my eyes. He uncovers his ears and slowly opens his eyes and looks towards my direction with fear now written all over his eyes. I look at him confused and I pick him up still with one hand over my mouth.
"Behind you!" He tells as he points behind me.

I turn around just in time to see something swing my way, oh boy, I duck down and watch as it goes through his room, "Can you watch where your throwing that please? That could hur-" I stop my sentence as I see a corpse through his window, no no no, his mother died as the object fell to the ground. I felt my head heating up, I look down at him with a calm face, "hold on.". He nods and takes cover inside the building. I stand up and turn towards them, "What do you want?" I yell over the loud helicopter as I cross my arms and swing my hips to one side while watching this one person with a clipboard. He looks at he me and motions the the person driving the helicopter making it move closer to me and went face to face with the person that dressed up as a scientist with a weird symbol on its lab coat, the SCP Foundation, "Well I just wanted to ask you a few questions but I was hoping this wouldn't happen!" It yelled. I grabbed the helicopter by the bottom and tried to pulled it down to the floor. In the meanwhile of this process, he fell out and I had to let go of it. I grabbed him with both arms and pulled him up to my chest gently while crouching. I let go of him and sat there with my legs crossed as I heard the helicopter going away, I felt something tug on my sleeve as I heard footsteps behind me. I look down to see Dominic coming out from the building, "A-are they gone yet?" "Yes, yes they are.".

His small appearance made me a little bit happy. I closed my eyes and felt as the world got bigger around me and I went back to my normal 5'7" height as a human. I opened them and I was met with Dominic's face infront of me giving me the indication that he's about half my height. I stand up and looked over towards Dr.Blue, "So what are the questions you needed to ask?"
"Um well, we were going to bring you and him to Site-42 by the helicopter but from the looks of it you've broken the motor so I'm guessing they're sending another one here."
"Sorry about that."
"It's fine, this happens more regularly than you think." He adjusts his glasses on his nose then starts writing something on his clipboard, "So maybe while we wait, can I ask you some questions?"
"I guess so."
"Right then!".

He scribbles on the paper on the clipboard, "So how long have you been like this?"
"Nearly my whole life."
"Okay then, what's your main goal right now?"
"It's to find out how the human race has evolved in such way before I was even born."
"And how old are you?"
"11 in giant, 112 in human."

We flew through some of the questions then Dominic tugged on my sleeve again, I looked at him, "The helicopter is coming." He mumbled. I looked in the direction he pointed in and yes, there was a helicopter coming in our direction. I stood up and so did the other two, "well then, let's get going, shall we?" I held out a hand towards Dominic.

Dominic's POV

A hand came in my direction and I was suddenly picked up but since I knew Alyssa wouldn't hurt me on purpose, I stayed calm as I slithered my legs around her waist and had my head over her shoulders as we climbed into the helicopter. She sat down and I turned around while I'm still on-top of her with her arms around my waist so I don't fall out of it like Dr.Blue did when I watched what was happening. I had a bit of a giggle after remembering that flashback until we started going into the air. In the middle of the flight I knew my desperation to look down at the world underneath me just to see how high we were but I knew this would scared the living daylight out of me and plus, Alyssa has her arms around me pretty tight.

AN-Okay so, there won't be rapid uploads because of how long these may be like this one's 1300+ words and the others may be that as well so just a small announcement, Bai!