No.5

A/N: GUYS, IM SO PROUD OF YOU ALL! 80 READS ON THE FIRST CHAPTER! Any ways you can continue on the story, also this is a short one being half of last chapter.

~~~Sergio's POV~~~

I led my hand to him and he just stood there and waited for something to happen, I stopped mid-way and I reposition it to hold his chest and resumed. I held him gently and I was confused on his body language but I want to hear this little guy talk again.

"Can you hear me?" I whispered while putting him on the edge of the desk being eye level with him, he nodded rapidly and I slightly nod back understanding him.
"Well, do you want to tell me your name?" I say while holding a hand out towards his direction. He hesitated but eventually he spoke up, "D-DOMINIC!" he yells out at me. I cocked my head back at the sudden level of voice but I'm glad he's able to talk. "You don't need to tell that loud, I can hear you just fine."
"Sorry."
"No, no, it's fine, just glad you can talk."
I whisper nervously as I put a hand behind my neck and grasp it gently.

I look around the room then at my wrist to check the time, it was 11:24pm, later than usual but I'm kinda use to it. I tell him the time and asked if he wanted to come with me to my home,
"No thank you, I'd prefer to stay here in the comfort of my habitat."
"There's more of you in here?"
"Oh no, well, sorta?"
"In different parts of the building, I get it."
"Yeah, and we are other buildings like this one, houses ect."
"That seems simple enough, and I can clearly see why your scared of me."
"Huh?" Dominic's small voice said as I was close up to him, his posture and fiddling gave way of showing he was afraid something may happen to him.

I pull my hand up and gently patted his head as his eyes were closed, he wasn't mean like Violet but he had to have some sort of attitude. His eyes open while blinking alot and I lay my hand down flat for him get on, palm up. He gives me a confused look while still playing with the shirts collar, to be honest I'm proud it fits him, a bit baggy but it suits him. I move my hand closer and he understands what's happening and he cautiously climbs onto my hand. After he was finished I curl up my fingers and slowly stood up while bringing the said hand closer to my chest. He practically hugged my thumb as that was the one closest to him, anyways I walked outside while closing the door to my workspace and strolled to the kitchen, or well, my legs did while my top half was careful of not dropping him.

Once we got there I set my hand down and he got off and looked up at me with a nervous smile. I tried smiling gently back while looking at the hole and him back and forward. He gets the idea and starts walking over to his home in the walls, he waved goodbye before ducking into the hole and I wave back smiling properly since he was far enough not to be scared of it or a certain action.

I turn around after a moment and sighed, I was finally able to go home after another day.