Chapter 7

We got there and the building was humongous compared to my size. I thought about what the building would look like if I was my regular size, it would still be pretty big of course but how? The helicopter landed on the roof as I expected it to and we all got off. I stood up in the middle of Alyssa and Dr.Blue feeling like a kid at prep again, we went into the building.
"This must be new for you Dominic but not to worry, you'll get the understanding of Site-42! Eventually." His voice sounded exited making my conscience grew less aware of what going to happen while we're in here.

A figure about the same size as me runs from around a corner and it latched itself into me. I felt a bit weird in the stiff position as their arms became tighter and tighter per second, geez what's with me and, getting squished.
"SB? Wha-what are you doing out here?".
They stop and look at me then up to Dr.Blue and starts hugging him. I felt uncomfortable in this situation so I started backing up into Alyssa and I held her arm. I look up at her and she was staring off in a direction, I shake her arm and she looks at me with the same face. She crouched down and opened her arms in my direction and I had my arms around her neck. She started standing up and I wrapped my legs around her waist as my head was over her shoulders again. I didn't pay much attention to what's happening making me feel sleepy until a loud bang hit me through the head and I turn around I skimmed the area with my eyes, Alyssa's chuckle vibrated through my body as I laid on-top of her, a feeling churned in my stomach as embarrassment filled my cheeks.

The walk wasn't bad but my stomach still didn't feel good, it was probably that sick feeling. I remember what Dr.Blue said when we got here made me a bit happy remembering the excitement in his voice. Suddenly, a blaring alarm went off hurting my eardrums once again and a red glow coming from the alarms on the ceiling. I covered my ears and felt the fear wash over me as I watched many different living creatures go running down the hall and a muffled screech to go with the blaring alarm, "Crap, quick! Come with me, we need to hide!" I heard his voice over the blood curling scream and deafening alarm. I suddenly felt lightheaded again and out of breath, Alyssa placed me down on a table of some sort and she held my head to look at her, well I didn't really know it was her because my vision was blurry until I heard her voice, "Hey, hey buddy. Stay with me.".

I look up at her and she was wild blurry, she put a light up to my face, "Your visions blurry isn't it?"
"Yep." I was surprised I can still talk but I went with it, "Do you know that else may happen then feeling very light and having my vision blurry?" I say as to pointing to the problems, "Maybe, I haven't seen it in full action. Most of us would've presumed you dead if it weren't for the acrid smell coming from you."
"The what?"
"A smell that I don't like is coming from you." I could make out her hand probably wafting infront of her face as I saw dots appear around my vision making me have a spasm with my eyes "You okay mate?"
"There's these little dots around my eyes."
"And they're appearing on your face." She let go and I started feeling chest pains.

Dr.Blue's POV

I start hearing the inside of the building start cracking, I turn around with SB still in my arms asleep with noise cancelling earphones and watch as black scales form on Dominic who used to be small but now has became huge!
"Guys, what's happening?" He said as fright could be heard in his voice as Alyssa, still as a human, started out growing Dominic, who looked like a dragon, and held him in her arms making up all the space in the kitchen as me and SB was in the dining room, small whispers could be heard from Alyssa as his growth continued. "It's not working." I barely heard her through the one-sided glass window infront of us but she knew we were in here.

A while later SB woke up and I comforted them and told her about Dominic who has finally stopped growing but the alarms still went off detecting a threat who was the two in the now ruined kitchen has became another ideal problem with the destruction of the whole building itself as I can imagine. I didn't hear noise coming out from the door to the hallway so I just crept inside the room with the two and peeked my head out and and SCP-173 (the statue/peanut head) was standing right at the door so I just slammed it closed without taking my eyes off him and I heard a startled voice behind me. I tilt my head in their direction and those black scales were gone but he head horns and a devils tail which intrigued me but I crept back into the dining area and sat down next to SB who was watching the two as Dominic cuddled up to Alyssa who was running her hand in his hair.

Tbh they looked like siblings or a couple together, I glanced a smile until I heard another yell down the hall and a bunch of rapid footsteps going down the hallway.