No.2

I step back a step or two and wave my hand infront of her face and surprisingly, she still stuck like that.
"Th-heres someone behind you."
I turn around and something jumps towards me. I jumped back and bumped into Alyssa, she fell over with me ontop of her and I get off immediately by embarrassment as my head on her stomach. She brushes herself off and I looked at the closet of where the thing came out from and it was Remus laughing his ass off. I look at him with a non-surprised face as he starts walking towards me and Alyssa was still of the floor, growing slowly centimetre by centimetre.

He placed a shoulder on my arm while still laughing,
"You should've seen your face." He wiped a tear away and he stands up properly and looks towards Alyssa. Even though I've said that living alone was a nice and peaceful thing for me was a lie since Remus and his cousin won't leave me alone. Suddenly his aura felt like it had fear in it and I guessed it was Alyssa glaring at him making this weird feeling go through his body affecting me and get the shivers.

I gasp while opening my eyes wide enough like I've seen a ghost, I sit up slowly then look out of what should be a window, well, it resembled a window but it helped at least. I get out of the makeshift bed that somewhat took me maybe, 3 years at least? Anyways I hop off and put on a jacket and wander around the cold walls of the building, I stuck with the downstairs but I didn't know about the higher floors. Of course, It didn't help out in the daytime when there's lots of people rustling and pacing around the building, but I couldn't blame them. I eventually got back at my little area and grabbed my bag out and started sorting some things I forgot to do a while ago.I unpacked everything and rubbed my hands together and throughout the whole day I got everything organised. I jump onto my bed feeling tired than ever, I look outside and sat up, the last person left this somewhat skyscraper of a workspace, to my understanding, and out to their apartment. I climbed my makeshift bed and lay on-top of the mattress made of cotton, I took the inspiration from a normal human house I used to live at, I think their name was violet or something. I took one last breath before my surroundings went black.