A Stupid Dream I Had

I crept around quietly as Remus did the same. I flashed my flashlight around the place even though it has enough natural light to see. I had enough of walking around on my tiptoes so I just walked into a place that had mirrors next to each other cut into different sizes. Some of them were smashed to bits and others were missing pieces, I looked at the floor and expected the pieces to be there but the floor of this place had looked like it's been recently swept. I muttered to myself alot of things while snooping around this whole place.

I was known to be paranoid so some things didn't really scare me like when this one time right now I saw a figure that looked like a meat cluster while taking a resemblance of a human in a mirror, I turned around and unsurprisingly, it wasn't there. I kept walking around the place and kept seeing that said creature in the mirror. What if I don't look at it directly? I turn around while staring at the floor and I saw a pair of feet. I look up and there wasn't anyone near me, this started scaring me. I bend around a corner and out of nowhere I got jump scared by Remus and in return I playfully punched him in the arm. I heard a 'hello' behind me and I turned around swiftly and there was none there again.
"I could've swore I heard.." I look around in confusion then back at Remus and told him what's going on.

His eyes widened but returned to normal in a blink coming from his and told me the same thing he said over and over again at me, 'you're just being paranoid'. Yeah right, paranoid of something that is real. I left him alone and started walking back into the room with mirrors, it felt like a safe place for me with the overgrown hanging vines coming out of the windows up top. I look down again and walked around the perimeter of the room then was met with another pair of feet wearing laced worked boots, this time I knew not to look up otherwise they'll disappear on me. I waved upwards at hit where I think his face is and he waved a hand back near my face. I was stunned, I couldn't move a muscle in my body until randomly it disappeared quickly even though I wasn't looking at their face. "Whaat are you doing?" I look up and Remus poked his head around the door frame with visible confusion on his face. I shrugged and proceeded to walk out of the mirror room and see the place was fixed up to look like a fancy little dining area and the rest was like a construction site still in progress on making I think a shop?

I sat down next to the chairs as alot of people can be seen just from the legs and-

I don't remember anything else until up to here but I'm missing a part so just continue

Janus said his farewell goodbye and I looked up at them all as Remus did as well but for some reason, they weren't disappearing as usual but something felt off outside of the building as the sky was covered in clouds. We all ran out and they all went undercover as someone was attacking a youngling of this type of species, I think it was called rectons or something. "Woah woah Hey!" I yell out as I pushed the guy away from the poor little youngling. I picked him up in my arms and turned towards the guy,
"What are you doing holding that abomination!? And where did all these people come from!?"
"Sir! Calm down. It's not going to hurt you unless you hurt it or one of its people. And it's called a youngling to your understanding if you excuse me." I say while petting the little ball of meat that slowly took form of a human baby with prepared clothes on it already. I look back up at him and the stick he used to gonna beat up this little guy was swinging towards me. I got hit in the face and Remus pulled up next to me and checked my face, I give him the baby and he stands up with him.

And then the dream just tops there but I took the advantage to continue it irl, get ready for some real life details :)

I wake up to someone laying next to me as my arms were wrapped around their body like snakes catching their prey. I heard a little chuckle and it was Janus being pressed up against my chest. I blush a bit in this situation and I rolled over and laid on my back making him lie down on-top of me.
"You didn't tell me you were also a rectons."
"Well yeah but I just didn't feel comfortable since I was abandoned at the age of two and was forced to take on the human form quickly and had no time to think what I would look like."
"But hey, at least you're safe, with me."

And that was it with some embarrassment welp now Bai!