Chapter II

I got to the interview just in time feeling tired and very out of breath, I started panting with my hands on my knees. I look up and see who I was being interviewed with, it was a female with half her hair dyed to be a tinted yellow colour, "good morning mam, sorry that I was late." I stood up, "Oh it's nothing to worry about, you're actually just on time, come take a seat."

After questions and me answering them she thought that I wasn't fit for the job. I walked outside and started walking home with a calm expression on my face, the breeze felt nice in the afternoon, wait afternoon? I looked at my phone and turned it on, it was 6:42pm, how long was I there's for?, it just turned 6:43pm so I knew it was time to start running home. At this point of time, I knew she would be here around 10:00pm so I took my time going to the hotel.

By the time I got there, it was 9:27pm and I was already feeling tired, I plopped onto my bed and was out like a light. I woke up to the sound of tapping, I worrily open my eyes, got out of bed and look outside I couldn't see clearly so I opened the window and rubbed my eyes "Hello?" I said while yawning, it was her, she looked at me worrily I felt her hands wrap around me, "Hey what are you doing!" I was wide awake and now trying to pry open her hands to be free. I was slowly being brought outside my bedroom and led up to her face, by the look on her face she wasn't impressed then I watched as she sat down and put me down infront of her. I took my balance and looked up at her she was huge!Both of her legs were beside me, I slowly walked backwards till I tripped,I closed my eyes as something tugged my collar as I was being held from what I feel inches away from the cement. I was brought back up on my feet and opened my eyes, I looked up at her with tired eyes, I proceed to walk towards her and give a attempt of hugging her. I Felt her arms wrap around me, as I was being lifted in the air and back into my bed, as I thought it was.

I woke up to multiple loud voices around me, I felt warm all around me, I yawn while trying to open my eyes, harsh light made my eyes strain, I closed them again and cover over my eyes with my palms and rubbed them till I could see again. A shadow went over my head, I looked up to see it was her hand blocking the bright office lights "You okay?" I heard her whisper to me, I whispered back "I-I'm fine.". I squeezed my arm and looked down at the floor. I looked up and saw multiple people staring at me like I was in the circus act, I was startled by this and started backing into the giant that originally brought me in here, as so I thought I was, my back was pressed up against someone, "Why hello there!" Yelled the giant behind me, The giants voice was very loud, I turned around and yelped. I got very scared to be in a room full of giants so I started running towards her. "Well that wasn't very nice." He crossed his arms "Wilford please bring your voice down, your hurting his eardrums." She said as she placed a hand a couple of feet infront of me. I slowly walked out to her hand and grabbed it tight ,she sighed "everyone please meet Dominic, Dominic please meet everyone else." She gestured to everyone else while in the middle of talking, "We'll start by saying our names, ill go first." She looked down at me "My names Alyssa, it's been nice seeing you here." She looked at someone on her right, it was Wilford "I'm Wilford! Pleased to meet you." I jumped from him yelling at the start of his sentence, I gave a awkward smile as he placed out his hand. I again slowly started walking out towards him while still holding Alyssa's hand, I got there and I got a bit scared due to his loud voice. As I was meeting people, I was being handed around but this one person in particular scared me his hand felt cold and it had a faint blue and red aura, it creeped me out a bit as a shiver went down my spine, I can feel his eyes watching me.