No.1

I walked quietly through the small meadow of flowers while listening to music (^) in the middle of the day. Everything was calm and quiet throughout the whole way through said meadow and was to when walking past some houses to mine. I look down at myself and see how much of a weight problem I have. Well, it wasn't much but everytime I wear tight clothes, I just don't like how big my stomach is.

Hi I'm Remus but everyone calls me Remy, and I'm going to tell you about how I met a wonderful girl who I didn't expect to be one of the goddesses in this dead town. Now back to the story!

I opened my door calmly and slowly hopefully not waking any nocturnal animals up. I step inside and I felt that breeze of hot air hit my face. I walked up to the rack and took off my shoes and placed them gently inside of the said rack. I put my bag in my room and took out my earphones and paused the music and I heard footsteps that wasn't mine walk around downstairs. I quietly tiptoe down the steps but there was no need because a figure was coming up the steps. I stood there on the top 4th step as the figure walked up to me then went through me. It reminded me of my mother as she would walk around the house checking everything, too bad she's not here and I live alone as a single 22 yr old man. I follow it and it went into the closet inside my bedroom. I didn't pay much attention to it and I left it alone.

Y'know being alone wasn't that bad, it's just the affection you'll miss but you get alot of alone time to yourself. I make myself a cup of tea and I looked outside at the balcony on the second floor and watched as the sun setted right before my very eyes. The sun was gone and so was my tea at the perfect time, I walk back inside and I clean out anything that was inside or outside of the cup and placed it on the rack to dry out. I wash my hands after and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I get myself comfy in bed and I rolled onto my side thinking that my gf would be there but no, it was still my imagination. I felt my eyes start to tear up but I swallowed the feeling and pushed it down and rubbed my eyes to get rid of the tears that may have already formed on my face. I stay on my side and my eyelids soon closed and I was out like a light like I do as a routine.

~~~The Next Day~~~

I felt part of the bed going backwards. I rolled over after yawning and rubbing my eyes, I opened them to see a small female figure-well from the looks of it she was around 5ft tall to me at 7ft tall-sleeping peacefully next to me. I nearly jumped out of my bed when I saw her giving me a fright but calmed down when her eyes started to open. She looked at me as I was sitting up, she immediately looks away
"Yo-you forgot to put a shirt on." She whispers as she covers her eyes and her cheeks started blushing a little bit. I hope out of bed and go to put a shirt on with some suspense about the thing in my closet but how did she get in. I open my closet swiftly and there was nothing so I suspected that she was the thing in my closet.

I grab a normal white shirt and went to go sit on the bed but I noticed something, off. Her feet was hanging out from the blanket and she looked a bit bigger than before. I sat down and she sat up on the bed nearly making eye level contact. I was surprised a little not noticing this a couple of seconds ago, I blink a couple of times and she sprouted up a inch or three becoming taller than I am-7ft tall again,- she stood up and stretched outwards my direction while facing towards me. She finished and I stood next to her. I was shorter than her making me jealous as her head nearly hits the roof. A awkward chuckle comes from her as she places a hand on the back of her neck, as I looked up at her, she whispers to me "I'm sorry about this sudden shift of height. I haven't gotten use to this mechanic."
"It's fine, nothing to worry about Alyssa, you're not in trouble." I say in a tired expression visibly saying that I'm tired of this happening, I move arms around her chest as I stood on my tippy-toes just to get my head on her shoulder. She bends down and I hugged her properly,
"You are still my amazing little girl." I didn't get a response out from her so I guessed that she was zoning out or was shocked by something happening. I stop hugging her with my arms around her neck and I look at her face, Alyssa was still as a statue.