|| TRAINING ||

~PART-8

After playing some other games with jimin and jungkook.

Jimin went to his room to get some sleep.

I went to yoongi who was busy in beating jungkook's high score in basketball.

"Oh hey Nain!" He greeted me.

"Nain?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, its a nice nickname right?" He said smiling.

"Hmm..I guess" I pursed my lips.

He poked my forehead.
"Training?" He asked.

"I came to ask that though."

He nodded and led us to another room.

Hoseok and taehyung were with us too.

Yoongi got a call from namjoon and he had to do some work so he left me to hoseok and tae.

We entered a spacious room and jungkook explained a few things to hoseok.
Taehyung and I stood there silently.

After a few minutes of preparing.
Jungkook and I stood in the center of the room in our starting pose.

"The rules are simple. Whoever stays on the ground for longer than 10secs will lose."

Hoseok said sitting at back of the room with taehyung.

Jungkook and I nodded and hoseok signalled us to start.

Without any hesitation jungkook rushed towards me.𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘵. I predicted what I thought he would do. But I was wrong he grabbed my arm instead and twisted it slightly making me off guard, I yelped and he slid his foot hitting my leg making me fall.

"I'm not going easy on you naina." He pocked out his tongue.

"Didn't ask for you to be." I scoffed slowly getting up and reaching for his arm then I applied pressure on my right hand that was against his chest.

I was just about to sweep my leg under him but he grabbed my hand that was to his chest and threw it to the side before kicking my side making me fall to my knees.I clenched my side getting up.

Jungkook put his hands out ready to take on any move I was going to inflict.𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘻𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮. I ran towards him and he was starting to run towards me slowly too but then I slid past him.

I pushed my self up and stood on the floor to get more power. Jungkook had already started to come towards me but he was too late.I punched him in his jaw. He screamed in pain clutching his jaw and clenching his teeth.

I took the chance to do attack that i was going to do before and finally he was fallen down.

I grabbed his hands and pinned him down to the floor. He moved continuosly trying to push me off but I put all my pressure on my hands and knees to keep him down.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"7...8...9..." Hoseok counted.

I wasn't going to let Naina win that easily. I pushed my hands upward with all my power and Naina released her clench. I took that opportunity to grab her waist and turn her to the floor.

I held her down on the floor until Hoseok said "10!"

"That means jungkook wins!" He shouted. We both were panting hard. I smirked and lend my hand to Naina helping her up. I sat her down onto a chair she sighed.