|| SINS ||

~PART-34

Each of Yong-Hae's men dropped dead to the floor. Multiple pools of thick crimson liquid expanding around the cadavers.

"Naina!! Thank goodness you're alive!" Namjoon cried, approaching me in hurried steps.

"Get Jungkook treate-" before I could finish my sentence, my legs gave up ans I collapsed to the floor.

Namjoon quickly kneeled down beside me and laid me carefully in the ground. He looked me up and down till his eyes froze at the gaping hole in my leg. "Y-your leg? You got shot!?" He yelled, plastering a worried look on his face.

I nodded weakly. It was hard enough to breathe but to say words that was out of the question.

After seeing my state, Namjoon instructed Yoongi to go find Seokjin and for Jimin to get Jungkook and I treated while he goes after Yong-Hae.

Eventually, Jimin showed up and he carefully opened up a first-aid box. He took out tweezers, a syringe, bandage and cleaning wipes.

"I'm going to take out the bullet to the best of my ability after injecting with you some painkillers, just endure the pain." He whispered, pulling on latex gloves and a mask.

He prepared the syringe and breathed in. I watched as his hand trembled as they reached towards the woundm I reached out for his arm and nodded signalling him not to fret. He exhaled and sedated me with the painkiller before attempting to locate and take out the bullet with the tweezers.

I winches every now and then, feeling the mild pain that remained. Suddenly Jimin's eyes lit up and he pulled off his mask. He raised the tweezers and showed me the bullet.

"I took it out, now i'll treat the wound."

He cleaned up the blood with the wipes and applied some antibiotic cream before wrapping my thigh with the bandages.

Then he made his way towards Jungkook. Please he was beaten up so badly.

I tried getting up but Joon held my arm and pushed me back down. "Stay here for a bit."

"But Jungkoo-"

"Just stay here for a bit, let him get back his consciousness." He replied.

I watched as Jimin took out wipes and applied antibiotics on it before rubbing it on Jungkook's wounds.

He pulled out the broken fragments of glass from Jungkook's face with the tweezers and applied ointments on them while Jungkook was wheezing in pain.

Jimin injected the painkiller to Jungkook before cleaning his scratch and bloody forehead. He then wrapped bandages around Jungkook's waist as well as arm including the affected areas.

"Let's take you both to the hospital you need to get professionally treated or else you'll lose your consciousness right away." Jimin said packing up the box and placing Jungkook's arm over his shoulders.

Namjoon held me by the arm and slowly assisted me getting up.

I wheezed after standing up. Although the bullet was out, the pain remained inside and I could feel it.

I gazed at Joon from the side and he angled his head to face me. I hung my head low and shook my head. "I...Need..To Get..That...Bastard back.." I muttered, wrapping my fingers around the handgun in my pocket.

Namjoon looked at me in utter shock and scrunched his nose. "Father's dealing with him, now what's more important is to get you both treated." He sighed, pointing his head towards Jungkook and Jimin who was holding him.