|| PAST ||

~PART-17

"It's nice to see you again. Naina." The man said with a wicked smile grew on his face.

"D-daughter? How do you know my name?" I asked.

"Ofcourse I know your name. I'm your father after all." He chuckled.

"F-father!?" I stammered. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, resulting me collapsing to the floor.

Seokjin ran to me and crouched down. "We need to get you treated or el-"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MOTHER?!" I growled.

"Once again i'm your biological father and I just married your mother for a deal, that doesn't mean she'll disturb me in my business so I just made her out of my way." He chuckled.

My hands dropped and my watery eyes widened.

"You..you killed her.." I muttered.

"That's right, I told you i'm your real father so come back to me, Naina. Join my mafia-"

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU ASK ME TO JOIN YOUR MAFIA!?" I screamed.

"Naina don't shout you'll hurt yourself more." Seokjin squeezed my hand.

"I'm simply offering you a better life, at my mafia and your real family." He smirked.

"Family this family that. I don't give two shits about who you are. I don't need a father, now let go of my friends and piss of!!" I shouted slowly standing up.

"You lot, go get her." The man ordered.

"Do you think we'll let you take her that easy!?" Taehyung shouted, pulling his trigger.

After a few seconds the door swung open.

Namjoon and Yoongi walked in.

Namjoon charged towards the tall man and Yoongi walked over to me.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked. I had completely forgotten about him for a bit. All this stuff had me completely confused.

"Don't worry about him, he's been treated somewhere else. Now stay behind me at all the times." He replied.

I nodded and sighed. Jungkook's ok..

"We need to get Jimin and Hoseok." I whispered to Yoongi and Seokjin.

"I'll do that, Seokjin protect Naina." Yoongi replied.

But before Yoongi could do anything the room silenced.

"What are you doing here you bastard?" Namjoon growled.

"It's nice to see you again, my sweet nephew." The man chuckled.

"And where's your father? Namjoon." The man chuckled.

"What the fuck you have to do with him-"

"Anyways, tell him that I took Naina back and said thanks for taking care of her." The man said before walking towards me. Yoongi hid me behind him.

"Leave this place!" Yoongi growled.

"You're Namjoon's step brother righ-

"GET OUT UNCLE!!" Namjoon shouted.

"It's been so long and this is how you talk to me nephew? Do you want the same thing happen to your mother that I did with my wife?" The man laughed.

Same thing with joon mom? What does it mean!?

"How dare you?!!" Namjoon shouted before pointing the gun towards the man's head.

As he pulled the trigger, the two bodyguards rushed toward him.