|| NIGHTMARE ||

Watch the above video to understand the chapter better♡

~PART-21

Next day

"Why'd you came up here anyways?" Yoongi asked.

"I wanted to ask, if we can spar." I smiled.

"Sparring huh, sure i'm down but you sure you'll be ok?" Yoongi grinned.

I rushed towards Yoongi, who was prepped to take any hits from me. As I was running I caught his right fist flinching.
He's going to go for a punch.

I moved to the side and kicked him with all my force but it didn't faze him at all. Instead he grabbed my foot, causing me to stumble and fall onto the floor.

"Yoongi.. Stop holding back." I scoffed, getting up from the floor.

"If you say so." He smirked.
Within a second, Yoongi landed a punch on my stomach. I coughed and clenched my stomach.

Shit..I didn't think his punches were that hard!? I'm actually grateful he's an ally..

"You're wasting time Naina, by now you'd have been pulverized." Yoongi sighed.

"Yes yes i'm aware, just had to get back to my senses." I replied.

My strongest bet was to land a punch on Yoongi's jaw and kick him to the floor.

In the midst of my thinking time, Yoongi came at me and attempted to kick my side but I luckily dodged it. As I planned I raised my fist and threw a punch.

But ofcourse Yoongi being Yoongi.. He caught it but twisted my arm in the process.

I yelped from the pain and tried to shake my arm free.
Well I tried to avoid this..but I guess it's no use.

I kicked backwards and hit Yoongi's crotch.

Instantly, Yoongi let go of my arm and dropped to the ground.

"Shit shit shit.." He mumbled.

"Sorry.. I had no other options." I laughed.

"With that insane move, i'm sure you'd knock all your enemies." Yoongi growled.

"I know right, i'm fucking powerful." I chuckled jumping around the room.

"You nearly got owned by me." Yoongi scoffed.

"We don't need to mention that." I glared at Yoongi before both of us cracked up in laughter.

Suddenly, the door swung open and jimin came in.

"Hey Jim-jam what's up?" I asked.

"Jimin in the training room? That's a new sight." Yoongi laughed.

"Hey, just because I don't train here doesn't mean I don't train at all." Jimin frowned, rolling his eyes.

"Well I have to leave you two to it, Namjoon messaged me." Yoongi smiled.

"Right now?" But we were going to spar again.." I pouted.

"Sorry Naina, we'll spar soon." Yoongi patted my shoulder before whispering something to Jimin and leaving the room.

I sat down on the floor after grabbing an energy drink from the cooler.

"What brings you here then?" I asked Jimin, who was still awkwardly standing near the door.

"Just wanted to see what you two were up to, guess I missed the show huh? He replied before sitting down next to me.

"You missed my insaaaane move."

"Did I now, princess?" Jimin smiled.

"Do you wanna spar?" I asked rolling my drink to the side.