|| REGRET ||

~PART-13

I led her to her room then went to backyard to get some fresh air.

I saw jimin sitting there and having a drink. He noticed me and called me to sit with him.

"Hey jk what's up? You look so low." He asked.

"Nothing.. Just a little tired." I replied taking a cup.

"May I ask why?" He said.

"Jimin, do you remember that time when we used to talk about Naina when she wasn't here.
I used to tell you that she meant a lot to me.. I can't lost her and that's why I used to hide things from her.

And when she knew that i'm a mafia I was so relieved that now I don't have to hid things from her.. I don't have to hid that I like her which I was trying to hid from past 1 year.
But I was still scared at the thought if she didn't like me back. I decided to give her some time.

I was waiting for the right time to confess her.. But I think I lose that chance jimin.. I think.. I think she loves someone else." I cried on his shoulder.

I took a glance at him. His eyes were watery and he looked hurt. He rubbed my back calmly.

Jimin's POV

What's wrong with me!? Why did I do that Knowing jungkook likes her from years!?

Still.. she haven't said yet that she likes me back..
Or because maybe she likes Jungkook!

Gosh why didn't you tried to understand earlier Park Jimin!?

"Jungkook.."

He looked up at me then I continued.

"Nothing's wrong okay? You still have time. You're a nice person that gave her time.. You shouldn't regret about that. And who told you that she likes someone else? Maybe its you. You can confess to h-" I was about to finish up but jungkook spoke up.

"Hyung.. I saw you kissing Naina."

My jaw dropped.

Did he just!?

"W-what? Jungkook.. Just listen to me first. Yeah, I forget about the thing that you like Naina.
And I did have some feelings for her but not more than you.. It hurts when you're sad, and it hurts more if it's because of me. I just want to see you guys happy nothing's more than that for me."

"Hyung.." He rubbed my tears.

"Now the thing's that she haven't said that she likes me back. You still have time.

Go and confess to her when you think that its the right time." I finished and he pulled me.

"Hyung thankyou so much, you're the best!!" He hugged me tightly.

"It's ok jungkook, you both deserve each other." I hugged him back.

××××

The next day

Naina's POV

Do I like him? For real?

I don't know..

I touched my lips and thought about the kiss.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I mumbled to myself.

I sat on my bed. My eyes were strained. My head was full of thoughts.

About jimin and jungkook.

Jungkook won't do that just because of the mission, I guess he's hiding something from me.. Or perhaps did he..!??