|| PROMISE ||

~PART-23

We wrapped our hands with cloth and positioned ourselves to the center of the room.

"Wait hold on.. let me get something." Yoongi said before heading over to the back room.

"What's he doing?" I asked Taehyung but he shrugged.

"Beats me."

Around two minutes later, Yoongi scurried out of the room.

"Come here Taehyung." He called out, gesturing Tae to follow him inside.

"Yah what are you doing?" I asked, getting slightly curious. But Yoongi didn't replied and walked back inside. Typical..

After another minutes or so, both strode out of the room with boxing gloves.

Yoongi threw a pair at me and I put them on.

"Did it take you another person and that long to get boxing gloves?" I muttered.

"Ofcourse not, both of us wear groin guards since some bitch doesn't take it easy on the crotch." He grumbled in response.

"S-sorry boss." I muttered putting my hands in the air for surrender.

"You two fight like there's no tommorow." Taehyung chuckled.

"Well blame him for that." I quirked an eyebrow.

"You know well how fun it is arguing with me." Yoongi scoffed.

"I can't lie there." I laughed which made the other two chime as well.

Finally, the three of us took our positions around the room and stood in our prepared stance.

"The last person standing wins." Yoongi explained.

We stayed fixed in our positions ready to take any unforeseen attacks.

Suddenly Yoongi came dashing towards me. I moved to the left and raised my leg to kick his back. But Taehyung came in and punched my side and kicked my thigh, making me fall backwards.

I made an attempt to stand up but Yoongi pulled me up and punched my lips before dropping me back on the floor.

I tasted the metallic flavour of blood from my bursted lips. Fuck I should've wore a mouth guard.

I got onto my knees and observed the two of them fighting it out.

Impatiently, I charged towards them and kicked Taehyung's stomach. He wheezed and dropped to his knees.

Yoongi kicked my side but I held onto his leg which made him follow me to the floor.

Quickly, I crouched on top of him and threw a few a few punches on his face before he grabbed my waist and pushed me off.

Taehyung took no mercy and kicked my back, causing me to stumble forwards.

10 minutes later

I counted down from 10 but neither of the boys got up from the floor.

"That means I win!!" I yelled, throwing my gloves off and parading around the room.

Afterwards, I lend a hand to both of them and they sat up. I took some icepack from the mini freezer and applied it on their injuries.

"Wow Naina, I completely forgot how strong you are." Taehyung chuckled.

"Thanks Tae." I smiled, flexing my muscles.

"Eugh how the fuck did you beat me?" Yoongi groaned.

"Shut up and accept your loss you cocky Yoongi Poongi." I rolled my eyes and Yoongi laughed.