|| THE ONE I LOVE ||

~PART-27

Namjoon's POV

"Everyone get into your places!" I instructed before the huge crowd dissipated.

I clutched onto my pistol and prepared for the trespassers that were going to force themselves through the doors anytime.

Suddenly, the huge grand doors of the ballroom swung open and a group of men rushed inside.

Followed by the main show man himself, Sung Yong-Hae.

He entered the ballroom with a smug look on his face. It was so punchable.

"Hello Yi-Hun." Yong-Hae smirked.

"Let's skip the greetings bastard and get to your demise instead." Dad snarled.

"Haha do not fret my sweet brother-in-law, i'm just here to take back Naina." He chuckled.

"That's not happening, and don't call me your brother-in-law. I don't associate you as my family." Dad replied through gritted teeth.

"That hurts brother-in-law.. I didn't even get a welcoming greeting from the host of the party made specifically for me by my nephew." Yong-Hae said pointing towards me.

"Stop calling me nephew." I said sternly in response.

"Why? I have all rights I have all rights to call you my nephew and your dad, my brother-in-law though.." Yong-Hae smirked, tilting his head.

"Yi-Hun, we're family right? I can call you brother-in-law whenever I want." Yong-Hae said with a somehow proud tone.

Hearing the words Nephew and family coming out of his mouth infuriated me. I clenched my left fist together while my other was brushing against the trigger of the pistol.

"Ha.. Ha.. IS THAT WHY YOU MURDERED MY SISTER AND NOW MY WIFE!?" Dad yelled.

My eyes lit up with shock. Other Bangtan members looked down with sorrow.

"WHAT!?" I was too stunned to move.

Dad looked at me then looked down.

"Didn't you tell your son about his mother?" Yong-Hae laughed.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MOTHER!?" I grabbed his collar and cried.

As I did his men pointed their gun all over me. Yong-Hae signalled them to put them down.

"Dad? He's lying right? Mom's okay?" I held my dad's shoulder and shake it roughly. No idea what's going on.

Dad didn't replied for a few seconds made me loss my consequence.

"Oh Namjoon my dear nephew, I'll give you the chance to kill me right now. Pull the trigger and fire the bullet straight through my head." Yong-Hae bellowed with laughter.

"STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND JUST TELL ME WHY DID YOU KILLED MY MOTHER?"

"Kill.me.right.now." Yong-Hae replied as his eyes widened with excitement.

I was panick-shaking as I lifted my gun and pointed towards him.

"Do it. As you said I killed your mother.. But before you do it, you'd like to hear what I have to say." The bastard smiled.

I cocked my head forward gesturing him to start. "Namjoon, be careful." Jimin held my shoulders.

"So.. From where should I start? Yeah, I didn't killed your mother. Not me but your father did." Yong-Hae bellowed.