|| EPILOGUE ||

5 YEARS LATER

"You can do this," Seokjin said with tears in his eyes, "you're getting married!"

"Seokjin!" I whine, "you're supposed to be comforting me!"

"I know," he wipes his tears, "there'll be the press and paparazzi. You need to look good. I wish you had my handsome face."

"Seokjin!" I hit him lightly, "you're making it worse!"

"I'm sorry." He laughs, "ready?"

"I guess." I take his hand and walk out with him.

"It'll be fine." Seokjin presses my hand lightly.

Jungkook's POV

My breathing was heavy waiting for her. My heart race spikes up when I hear the music go off and the doors open. I watch Naina slowly walking in with Seokjin. She steps near the altar. I extend my hand to her and she takes it. She looks down shyly.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here to the witness and celebrate the union of Jeon Jungkook and Naina Kim in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other have grown and matured, and now they've decided to live their lives as husband and wife." The priest begins.

"True marriage begins well before the wedding day and the efforts of marriage continue well beyond the ceremony's end. A brief moment in the time and the stroke of the pen are all that are required to create the legal bond of marriage, but it takes a lifetime of love, commitment and compromise to make marriage durable and everlasting. Today you declare your commitment to each other before family and friends. Your yesterdays were the path to this moment, and your journey to a future of togetherness becomes a little clearer with each new day."

"Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Naina Kim to be your lawfully wedded life, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asks me.

"I do." I reply and the crowd cheers.

"Do you Naina Kim, take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded life, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asks her.

"I do." Naina smiles nodding.

"Please bring the rings." The priest orders.

Jimin brings the ring to me and I take it in my hand. "I, Jeon Jungkook give you, Naina Kim this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." I slip the ring on her finger with a wide grin.

Namjoon hands the ring to Naina, "I give you this ring, a symbol a symbol of my love, as I give to you, all that I am, and accept from you, all that you are." She softly puts the ring on my finger.

"And now, by the power vested in me by the country of korea, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." The priest smiles.

2 YEARS LATER

Headache

Me:
Baby you left your hoodie last night

Jimin:
WTFF

Hoseok:
Hi guys. Good morning.
Oh the morning isn't as good as I thought it'll be

Namjoon:
What the hell is going on here
NAINA YOU DID NOT-

Me:
Sorry guys, I sent it by mistake here