|| DAUGHTER ||

~PART-15

"So that's why i'll go find him, you stay here and kill that bastard. I know you're fully capable to do so." Yoongi whispered before handing me his hand gun and exiting the top.

I clenched my fists. I could hear Hyun-Taek snickering away with the other two that were here too.

"I didn't know Bangtan could be so pathetic!!" Hyun-Taek chuckled.

I turned around and stared at him at him with the coldest glare i've given to anyone ever. My body was practically shaking from holding back all my anger.

"You know what? You're quite pretty, I might make you my girlfriend-"

"Piss off.." I muttered.
He was seriously thinking of dating literally after he just threw jungkook overboard?

"What did you just say?" Hyun-Taek growled.

"Actually instead of that, maybe you should just die?" I snarled.

"What did you say you bitch?"

"I SAID DIE YOU IDIOT!!" I screeched as loud as ever before pulling my gun and Yoongi's gun.

I pointed it right at his forehead and pulled the trigger.

Just as before, everything moved like it was in slow motion. The bullet cut through the air.. But was stopped.

One of the two people jumped infront of hyun-taek, sacrificing themselves for that idiot in order to protect that idiot.

"Hahahaha, you really think me that easily? I'm the underboss of Verge." Hyun-Taek said kicking aside the dead body.

"You're still just the underboss not as powerful as the boss." I chuckled.

Hyun-Taek gritted his teeth and pulled out a knife before running in my direction.

I didn't hesitate to shoot him but before I could, someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see the other person's face.

He twisted my arm backwards and I screamed in pain, releasing both of the gun from my hand.

I watched as Hyun-Taek picked up the guns from the floor.

"Go on kill me, you said I should die!!" Hyun-Taek cackled.

The other person pulled me up from the floor by my collar and Hyun-Taek stepped towards me.

Everything was silent except the thuds of his steps.

He lifted his fist upwards, ready to punch me.

With no mercy whatsoever he punched my face and stomach a few times, laughing in the midst of all of this.

I tried to pull out my knife but it dropped to the floor.

After a few more punches, Hyun-Taek fell on the ground. So did the other person.

I could barely see at this point, my eyes were slightly opened and then I saw them.

Taehyung and Namjoon were standing with arms raised out, guns in their hands.

"Naina!? Can you hear me!? Naina?" It was Namjoon who ran towards me, Taehyung looked over at Hyun-Taek.

"Mhmm I can hear you and see you." I replied.

Namjoon sighed. "Yoongi filled us in with what happened."

"What about Jungkook?" I asked.

"I..don't know.. But we need to get you to seokjin, you're too beaten up. I'm surprised you can talk to be honest."