|| REALISE ||

~PART-18

2 hours later

After a bit of resting and stretches, my body started feeling better. I exited my room and went to Jimin's and Jungkook's room.

The door was slightly open, I decided to peer inside.

I didn't see anyone inside, but then something fell off the table. A small piece of paper.

I went inside to see what was on the paper before stopping in my tracks after hearing a very hoarse voice.

"Naina!?" They shouted.

I turned my head slightly, to see jungkook.

Shirtless. Tousled hair. Unbuttoned trousers.

"Ahhh!" Immediately I covered my face.

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT SUNG NAINA!?!?

I slapped my face to get rid of the thoughts.

"Naina..?"

"Huh? Oh yh Jungkook! I..I came here..uh because..I wanted to see if you were doing better!!" I stammered.

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵..

Even though it was common, talking to Jungkook usually, my eyes felt like trailing down to his abs and tattoos.

"I'm doing great." He replied.

I blinked a few times before realising what was going on.

"JUNGKOOK YOU'RE OK!!" I yelled before running to him and pulling him into a hug.

"You just asked that ahaha." He returned the hug and chuckled.

"Oh well I was a bit distracted-"

"By me?"

"I- how'd you know, I mean you've changed a lot in while when I last saw you in the pool shirtless." I pouted.

"You're really asking me a question like that? Maybe you should answer yourself." He smirked.

"You're not hurt anywhere right? I thought I lose you, I mean you fell from the ship though you were beaten up badly." I cried.

"Its ok, the fall got me conscious again and I managed to throw the grappling hook in time so I slowed down the fall, after that I swam to shore where I found Yoongi."

"Thank goodness." I held him into a hug again but this time tighter, that I could feel his abs against my stomach.

3 months later

I glanced at the screen and immediately scrambled out off the bed.

"We have a meeting in 20minutes!!" I shouted, throwing clothes out of my wardrobe onto the floor.

"Shit, I completely forgot! Now where's the turtle neck?" I muttered to myself.

15 minutes later

I shut the door behind and made my way down the stairs.

"Naina!" Jimin shouted, I glanced back and waited for him.

"How's your arm?" I asked. I realise that he wasn't wearing his cast which was a good sign.

"Same as usual, should be fully recovered really soon." He smiled, flexing his arm.

"I miss going on mission with you." I pouted.

"Same here princess, but thanks for taking my place though." Jimin grinned causing me to smile widely as well.