|| X-MARKS THE SPOT ||

~PART-26

We turned around and my eyes widened to see Yong-Hae with his men. Shit.

"Not again!" Jungkook sighed and pursed his eyes shut.

"Once again we're face to face.. Naina." Yong-Hae smirked.

"Shut up." I glared at him.

"C'mon i'm your father after all." He took closer steps.

Jungkook takes a step ahead of me and takes his palm out of mine before forming it into a fist infront of him, ready to pounce or punch if necessary.

I blinked the tear away from my eyes and he moved inch closer.

"Don't touch me."

"Don't touch her!"

Jungkook and I demanded at the same time. We made eye contact and Jungkook smiles a little despite the dark situation. My heart pulls towards him and I wish it could just be us there.

"Men?" Yong-Hae said as some of the men made their way to us and pulled our hands backwards.

"Don't you touch her!" I heard Namjoon's voice.

In seconds another car approached us revealing everyone, even Namjoon's dad.

"Don't you dare touch my daughter." Uncle got out of the car and made his way infront of us.

"Kim Yi-Hun. After so long?" Yong-Hae laughed.

"Sung Yong-Hae, i'll talk about this later now get your fucking ass out of here and leave them both alone." Uncle demanded.

Yong-Hae nodded and his men let their grasp out of us. I was that exhausted that after they let out their grasps I fell on my knees. So did Jungkook.

Jimin and Seokjin dashed to us and helped us up before proceeding further to the car.

"I'm leaving the both now, just because of you Yi-Hun. Let's talk later." Yong-Hae said bluntly before walking away.

THE NEXT DAY (AFTERNOON)

I head downstairs and sat around the meeting table. Namjoon arrived and hushed down all of us before addressing the proposal he and his dad came up with.

"It's quite simple, the plan starts off with a gala held at this very mansion."

NEXT DAY

It was finally the D-day. The day of the gala. The day we'd finally kill off my father.

"Nervous Naina?" Jungkook asks me as I take a step out of my bedroom.

I shut the door behind and replied with a simple nod."ofcourse, our lives are on the line after all." I hugged him.

"Once Yong-Hae's gone, there's going to be no obstacles in our way. No stopping you from being mine." Jungkook smiled with an utmost proud look on his face.

"Ha.. Sometimes I feel like such a liability, I dragged you and all into this stupid mess.." I sighed miserably.

"Didn't I tell you to stop beating yourself up like this? I trust you Naina besides Bangtan took you in so technically speaking we're only to blame ourselves." Jungkook kissed my forehead.

"I guess you're right." I grinned.

"Don't get hurt ok?" Jungkook said, placing his two hands on my shoulders.

I was about to reply to his question when I suddenly felt a strong presence behind me. Jimin threw his arms over both mine and Jungkook's shoulder.

"She won't get hurt I bet, you should care about you Jungkook." Jimin scoffed smugly.