Valentines Day (Part 2)

"Did you make a card for Katsuki?" Smirked Momo while coming up to me after class. "I did.. and guess what! He told me to meet up with him after class! Do you think he'll ask me to be his Valentine!!" Momo got all excited "No way! I told you that he liked you! I am so happy for you!" -"I'll go talk to him now! I'll see you soon!"
    You skipped your way to the back and you saw Bakugou waiting for you. He seemed a little nervous. "Hi Bakugou! What's up?" You tried to sound all chill even though you were really nervous. "Hey y/n, I have a question" You wondered what it could be but you had a slight suspicion that he'd ask you to be his Valentine because of the way he looked at you in class. "Yeah, what is it?" He took a bouquet of flowers (it was full of your favourite flowers) and a heart-shaped box of chocolates.
    "Y/n, will you be my Valentine?" You look at him your eyes wide open and you scream, "Yes!! I would love to be your Valentine Bakugou!" Flattered, he gives you the chocolates and the flowers while blushing. You have never seen Bakugou this happy before. He reaches out for your hand and you pridefully give it to him.
     You two walk to class together, not knowing what to say, you muster up the courage to tell Bakugou how you feel. "Hey Bakugou?" He looks at you with a smile. "Yeah?" "Y'know I've wanted to tell you something for a long time now, I love you." He looks at you, he hesitates but decides to answer "I love you too." You're almost in class when suddenly, Bakugou stops you and kisses you softly.
     His soft lips slip perfectly in your mouth, he kisses you roughly, his tongue going deep in your mouth. Your craving for more so you hold him closer by the head, you two start making out. Your stomach is full of butterflies, he pulls away. "You taste so good baby" he kisses you again, softer this time. You pull away from him, "Come over to my dorm at 8 pm, we'll finish this there" He smirks and lets go if you, "I'll see you then darling"