Vacations

It's the last day of school before the vacations and you go up to Momo. "Heyyy Momo!!!" She looks at you and responds with a wink "I saw you holding hands with Bakugou yesterday! Tell me all about it!" I blush and say "Well.. he asked me to be his Valentine and gave me flowers and chocolates!!!" you say squealing.
     "Omg, no way! I told you he liked you! Did anything else happen?" Momo says while smirking and teasing you. "He also kissed me.." you admit quietly. "NO WAY!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BESTIE!! WE NEED TO CELEBRATE! I AM GONNA GET YOU A CAKE FOR YOU AND WE'LL MEET UP DURING THE VACATIONS, OKAY?!" You squeal and agree to Momo's plan.
      You head to class together and when you enter you see your desk full of gifts. You go up to your desk and you read the card that says that it was from Bakugou. You look at Bakugou and you smile and blush. He comes up to you and gives you a tight hug from the back. "I hope you like it y/n" You were speechless so you kissed his cheek. "I don't like it.. I LOVE IT!" He grins because you liked his gifts. You had to put them in your bag because class started. You two held hands together in class, your pinkies together, you had so many butterflies.
       At lunch, you sat with Momo, Bakugou and some other people. "What do yall think about a round of truth or dare?" Said Kirishima. We all agreed and he asked Bakugou "Truth or dare Bakugou?" He chose dare and Kirishima dared him "Kiss the hottest person in this room" with a smirk. Bakugou looked at you, stood up and kissed your lips softly. You blushed and kissed him back, "OooOooOooooOoo, it looks like someone has a crush" Ood Shoto and Kirishima. Bakugou just rolled his eyes and looked at you, "Truth or dare, y/n" you chose truth and he asked you, "what is your dream date? Mm?" The boys ood and Momo nudged your shoulder with a smirk. "Well, heh, I really like the beach" you answered "I'll take you there tomorrow" he smirked.
    You all finished eating and you went outside with Momo. "We're gonna go get you a new pair of bikinis, you deserve it for that date" Momo said proudly. "Let's go shopping after school!" "YESSS"
    You continued talking about it until class. After school, you both went shopping with Momo. "Let's go get that bikini of yours!!" Cheered Momo. "I'll just go say goodbye to Bakugou first, okay?" You say. "Yeah, of course! I'll meet you at the shops later then, see you then bestie!" "Eek, see you!"
    You go up to Bakugou to tell him goodbye and he picks you up, spins you around and kisses you in front of his friends. "Look, who's got a girlfriend, ooooOooOo" said Shoto. "Shut up Shoto" answered Bakugou. "I love you Bakugou, I will call you later, I'm going shopping with Momo, bye my boo" He lets you go after one last kiss.
     You call Momo and you meet up at the big shopping mall where you buy some milkshakes and you find a beautiful blue bikini which fits you perfectly. "YOU LOOK STUNNING, THAT IS ON ME WOW YOU LOOK SO PRETTY" says Momo excited. "THANK YOU SO MUCH"
Momo went to the checkout to buy your bikini and then you went to the nearest cake shop. "Which flavoured cake woudl you like, y/n?" She's so sweet! First, she buys you bikinis and now she's buying you a cake! True friendship! "Could I get a dark forest one?" She nods and says "ONLY, if you give me a piece!" You chuckle and nod. You had to go home now so you both waved your goodbyes and went your own ways.
When you got home, you ate some instant ramen and when you were getting ready for bed, Bakugou called you. You answered and he was on his bed "I'm picking you up at 2pm tomorrow, be ready by then" you were shocked but happy. "Yeah, of course" You two called for another 2 hours but then you two decided to go to sleep.