Smutty fuck after breakfast

(Sorry I haven't added to this story I have had writer's block and I have been quite busy)

        You wake up in Bakugou's arms while he is still asleep. You stare at his fluffy blonde hair, it looked so good every morning. He starts to move a bit until he wakes up, in a sleepy voice he says "good morning baby". You blush from his morning voice, "good morning love".  You cuddle with him until 8:30 am. "I am gonna make breakfast, you can get ready" Katsuki insists. You nod and go towards your wardrobe and pick out a cute outfit you know Bakugou will love.
         You head downstairs and see that he made you a smoothie bowl, he smiles at the sight of your face. You sit down next to him and enjoy your breakfast. You moan at the taste, "this is soo gooood", he smirks "I know what else will make you moan tonight, babygirl". You choke on your food at the sudden pick-up line but eventually swallow it. "You know what else you will choke on tonight? My cock. " His smirk becomes even wider. You lean to kiss him, he puts his tongue in your mouth aggressively and you two start making out. You feel your panties getting drenched from all of your wet. You moan in between kisses asking for more and more.
       Bakugou picks you up and takes you to your bedroom, "I can't wait till tonight, I am gonna fuck you till you can't walk". You moan in agreement as he places you on the bed. You notice his cock pounding in his grey sweatpants, he removes his sweatpants and boxers, leaving him butt-naked. You stare at his cock and start sucking it. He groans at your touch, you suck, lick and kiss his dick and balls.       
       He throws you on the bed and yeets your dress to reveal your breasts and panties. You decided that that was a great day to not wear a bra, he groans at the sight of your breasts. He places his cock in between your breasts, fucking them. You feel his cock twitching, "I am gonna cum y/n!" He cums all over your breasts and you lick the cum that is still on his cock.
       Without hesitation, he thrusts his cock deep into your dripping wet pussy. He puts it in and out faster than you have ever felt, you are about to reach an orgasm, "I AM GOING TO CUM DADDY", after your answer you both cum at the same time, you feel his warm cum deep in your pussy. You both are out of breath and lay down on your bed till you both fall asleep again.