The date (smut)

You head to your dorm and search for the perfect outfit to make his jaw DROP. You pick out a cute dress(or suit, you choose) you put on some matching accessories to go with it. It's 7:45 when you start cooking his favourite meal, while it's in the oven. You decorate your dining table with the flowers he got you, a card you made for him and heart shaped confetti. Just when you finish you hear your doorbell ring.
You run to open your door and you see Bakugou wearing the finest suit ever! He also has a teddy bear with him and he passes it to you. "Aww! It's so cute! Thank you so much Bakugou! I love you so much!" He blushes at the last words you said, you take him towards the dining table. "Wow! This is so pretty y/n! I can't imagine how much time you must've spent on this!" He sits on his seat and admires the card you made him. While he's reading what you had written you go and get the food.
You fill his plate and yours, "How did you know this was my favourite food! You're a genius y/n!" You blush while going to your seat. He's right in front of you with his perfect blue tuxedo staring into your eyes. You ask him if he wants to play truth or dare so that you could get to know each other better. He agrees and when you're done eating you take him to your bedroom.
"Truth or dare y/n?" You decide that this would be the perfect moment to pick dare. He smirks at you and says "I dare you to twerk sexually." You had just practiced for this half an hour ago so you were ready. You start twerking but Bakugou stops you. "I think it would be better if you'd twerk on me" His eyes look at you in a challenging way. You decide to go towards him sensually. You start twerking on him making him hard. "You're making me hard y/n" He moans out your name. You slowly remove your dress (or suit) revealing your body. "Wow, you look so sexy y/n" You remove his shirt revealing his abs. "I didn't say you could do that, I'll have to punish you babygirl"
He removes his pants and his boxers, you notice how turned on he is by the fact that he's really hard. "Now suck it" he orders you. You start sucking the tip of his cock making him moan. You put his cock deep in your mouth, you put it in and out. Bakugou moans your name "Y/nnnn" You start sucking his cock faster and faster, he moans and groans at every lick. Before you know it, he goes on top of you and thrusts his big cock in your pussy, making you moan loudly. He pounds on your wet pussy and you both come at the same time, leaving you two panting on your bed. You expect him to leave because of the way he usually acts but instead he puts on face masks and you two take a warm bath together.