Beach date (smut)

You got ready for your beach date, you put on your brand new bikini and a thin dress on top. He picked you up the second it hit 2 pm. "Hii teddy bear!" He called out to you! "Heyyy, since when are you calling me teddy bear?" You chuckled and thought to yourself how cute it was. "Since when I wanted to" he said smirking. " Okay, hop in, we have a beach to get to." You went inside his car, flattered and he started driving.
     You wondered which beach you two were going to so you asked. "I'm not telling you cutie, you'll just have to find out when we get there" he chuckled. His chuckle sounded like heaven. He starts driving and puts on some romantic music.
After 15 minutes you finally arrive at the beach, you help him lay out the blanket and put the pic-nick basket. He tells you to go swim in the sea while he finishes. So you do, and there is no one else there. He finished setting everything up and while you were admiring the seashells he picked you up and took you to the spot he got ready.
     "Wow this looks so pretty!" You say in awe.
"You can sit down, y'know?" You sir down next to Bakugou and he gives you a heart-shaped sandwich and he also took one himself. You finished eating and you two went to the sea to swim.
He got closer to you and kissed you softly Every kiss going harder and deeper, you love the taste of his lips. You pull him even closer while letting out small moans. He stops you and asks "I didn't tell you that you could moan!" He picks you up harshly towards the sea. When you get in the water he yeets your bikini off. (R.I.P. bikini🙏🙏) He takes off his swimsuit and thrusts his cock into your draining wet pussy. You hold onto his hair begging him to go slower "I can't take it anymore mm~~ I-I.. I'm gonna come" Bakugou puts his cock deeper into you while moaning out "Don't you dare come until I tell you to" You keep in your come while arching your back trying to keep in the semen. He moans loudly while thrusting even deeper than you thought was possible. "I-I-.. I can't hold it in anymore daddy~"
     "Let's come at the same time, now" Bakugou says while groaning. Mmm~ you both groan and come into each other. Bakugou licks your come, making you want to come again. "Come again my little slut, I want to eat it even more" you come after he says those beautiful words. He licks the rest of your come and says "You taste sooo good" while kissing you.
     You two make out in the ocean for a bit more until you decide to go back to the beach and lay down for a bit. You two cuddle on the blanket. His strong arms making you feel so safe. You rest there in Bakugou's arms.
     He takes you home and you two sleep in one another's arms through the night. "Good night my little slut" he says yawing. "Good night my love" you say before falling asleep.