Smut

You try to start his car, but it won't budge. Luckily, after an hour, Bakugou fixed it. He drove you home but he didn't have any time to be with you cause he was already late from his plans to hang out with his friends.
You go to a dirty shop to buy some things to tease him with. You buy a vibrator, a rope and lingerie.
When you get home, you call your boyfriend. He picks up almost instantly, "Hello baby" he says, "Would you like to come over? I have a few things I want you to try!" He immediately knows what you're talking about. "Yeah, I will be there in a few minutes." Then, he hangs up.
   You place the toys on your bed and put on the brand new lingerie. After a few minutes, he arrives. You dash to your bedroom while waiting for him to enter. He enters and sees your beautiful body in lingerie and smirks. "Wow, you look beautiful" he proceeds to take a vibrator and say "you better do what I want or you'll be punished" you nod in agreement.
    "Put this in your pussy" he says giving you the vibrator "but, don't cum, I want to taste it." You proceed to put it in and he uses the electric motor on and puts it on the 6th mode. You moan and groan wishing to cum. You try to keep it in but you cum. Bakugou laughs and responds "I told you not to come babygirl."
   He removes the vibrator and thrusted his cock into your pussy going faster than ever before. Your eyes roll back due to the intense feeling that starts to build up on your stomach. He licks, kisses and bites onto your neck making you groan even louder. You are loving every second of this. All you could do was grip onto his hair. You continue for another hour.
   "That was fun" Bakugou chuckles, you go and do face masks and all the after care you need. He cuddles with you until you both fall asleep in each other's arms.