Pancakes (smut)

You wake up and wonder where is Bakugou, you can hear something sizzling downstairs. You enter the kitchen and there's Bakugou making pancakes for you. (How sweet❤️)
He noticed that you entered the room and smiled "Hey there cutie, aww I can see that you have a bed head, let me take care of that for you" you smile and he comes up to you and brushed your hair with his hands. "Much better" you agree with him. "Sit down, I will serve you your pancakes in a sec."
You go and sit down at the kitchen table. He serves you your pancakes and sits down next to you. "I am sorry if they're not the best pancakes, I am not the best cook ever." You answer "These are delicious! They are so soft! But.. I have another thing you could eat" He smirks and looks you up and down, "You're coming with me."
He picks you up and takes you to the bedroom. "Now let me get a taste of that cream you promised me." You remove your top sexually and he removes your pants/skirt/whatever, revealing your brand new black lingerie. "You look so sexy wearing that!" He says but before you can answer he starts licking and sucking your pussy.
You moan at every lick and kiss. "You like that babygirl, don't you?" He says in a loaning voice. "Eat me, daddy" (I am sorry if you don't like that nickname but eh..) "Yes, I will continue until you can't walk" with that, he plunges his 3 fingers in your pussy making you moan loudly. Mm~
Without hesitation he takes his dick and pushed it in your pussy. He goes faster than you ever thought was possible making you both moan. You hold on to his arms trying not to fall. His hits are becoming sloppier and you both are on the verge of cumming, "I-.. I am gonna come!" You say moaning, "I am also gonna come!!" Bakugou says right before you two come at the same time.
He kisses your pussy while it's still weak making you want to cum for the second time, "Cum in my mouth y/n!" You do just like what Katsuki told you to. He eats all the cum "You taste so good my little slut" those words making you even hornier. You go on top of him and kiss him harshly, he places his tongue inside your mouth. You circle your tongue around his making him let out small moans.
You both lay down on your bed due to all the energy you put there, "You taste so good my little slut" says Bakugou out of breathe. You lay down next to him until you remember about the pancakes "Should we finish the pancakes?" You ask in realization, "Oh yeah, I forgot about it!"
You both walk together to the kitchen holding hands with your stomach full of butterflies. You kiss him on the lips and he kisses you back leaving you with even more butterflies. You finish the delicious pancakes and he takes you to the bedroom so that you two can play video games together.
"Ugh, how are you so good y/n" asks Bakugou after you won against him for the second time. "I guess, I've just been practicing" you respond, he scoffs in jealousy of how good you are. You continue playing the game for another two hours.
"Would you like to go to the theme park with me?" Katsuki asks kindly, "yeah of course! That would be so much fun!!" You answer flattered. "Okay, you can get ready, I will take you there in an hour." You put on a cute dress for your date and some jewelry. You listen to your favourite song while putting on some makeup. An hour passes by quickly and just as your done putting on your heels, your door bell rang.