Time of the month🥲

You wake up cuddling with Bakugou. You smell the scent of burnt sugar coming from Katsuki. You scoot closer to Bakugou and he kisses your forehead. « Good morning teddy bear » he says with his hot morning voice. « Good morning baby » you respond softly. « Shit » you scream-whisper slowly feeling your period cramps coming. « What's wrong baby? » Katsuki asks concerned, « I can feel my period coming » you respond sadly. « Stay here, I will go and make you breakfast :) » he heads downstairs leaving you in bed.

          ~10 minutes later~

      « I made your favourite y/n » he says while placing your favourite breakfast in front of you. « Do you have enough pads/tampons? (Depending on what you use) or should I get some? » He heads towards the bathroom to check and you ran out of pads/tampons. « Aww, you don't have any left, I am going to head to the store and get you some, you should rest while I am gone » he gives you a kiss on your forehead and heads out.

                     ~15 mins later~

        « I am back y/n! » he shouts from the hallway. You turn to face him and see him with a giant box of goodies that look like this but with your favourite treats and a pack of pads/tampons:

 You turn to face him and see him with a giant box of goodies that look like this but with your favourite treats and a pack of pads/tampons:

         « Aww, what is this for? » you respond while blushing. « You don't deserve to suffer with your cramps and I really wanted to cheer you up so I got you this! » he responds cutely. He gives you the box and sits next to you.

     You take your favourite candy and share it with him. « You are so sweet Bakugou » you mention. « Anything for you princess » Oh, you just love it when he calls you princess, it makes you feel like you are in heaven. « Do you want to watch Netflix? » you ask to get a distraction from the pain. « Of course, you can pick the movie. »

           While you pick the movie Bakugou goes downstairs to get some chips. You picked your favourite romantic movie. « Every time there will be a kissing scene, I am going to give you a kiss princess » Katsuki Bakugou mentions, and every time two people kiss, he gives you a kiss making you get butterflies all over your stomach. You finish the movie and cuddle together.