THE ROYAL PLAYBOY

[ D I S C L A I M E R ]

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events and incidents are either product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, actual events, or any other stories is purely coincidental.

Please do keep in mind that this is only a fanfiction, a product of my imagination. This does not reflect the idols' real lives in any way, nor reflect real life events. Do not take this seriously.

Some scenes may be inappropriate to some readers, may contain sensitive topics and content. Read at your own risk.

This is an independent story and is not affiliated with my other series. I would also like to clarify that the laws and kingdoms mentioned in this story are purely fictional and are only made up by me.

Expect a lot of errors and messy arrangements because this book is yet to be edited.

Your votes and comments are highly and much appreciated!

Inspired by The Last Empress and The King: Eternal Monarch

DARK MODERN ROYALTY

ps. kindly prepare yourself for a roller coaster ride. if plot twists and unrealistic storylines are not your thing, you are free to skip this story. thank you.

❗️VERY SLOW UPDATES❗️

███████▒▒▒