[ XXX ] LOST

MIN ARI

"Your Highness, I already removed the orchids as per your order." One of the gardeners approached me while I am busy watching the entire greenhouse. They have been working hard since early in the morning.

"Alright. All of you, take a rest. We'll continue doing this tomorrow. Also, Ivo, let us put a lot of peonies on that side, as well."

"Yes, Your Highness!" They all bowed down before leaving the greenhouse. I sighed and crossed my arms as I watched the entire place once again. It's halfway done.

"Ari..." I raised a brow when I heard gentle male voice from behind. Sunghoon wandered his eyes around before fixing his gaze to me, "Are you free today?"

I nodded and slightly smiled, "You look exhausted."

Sunghoon heaved a sigh and walked closer towards me. He wrapped his arms on my waist as he rested his forehead on my shoulder, "I feel energized now..."

"Still... I think you need to rest. We can just set another schedule for the horseback ride." I said gently while caressing his hair. He shook his head and huffed.

"I keep on moving it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to lend you some time tomorrow. Let's just do it now."

"You need to rest, though..." I muttered under my breath. I am actually very excited to learn horseback riding but upon seeing his exhausted face, I just want him to rest in his bedroom the entire remaining time.

"How about I'll teach you horseback riding on the bed—"

"Sunghoon!"

He playfully laughed. I swallowed hard. What the hell did he just say.

"I'm really okay, Ari. Let's practice today. The sun's still up." He stood up properly as he looked straight into my eyes, "Unless you prefer the first option."

"You're right! The sun's still up! It's a perfect time to stroll around the forest!"

He once again chuckled before pulling me out of the greenhouse. I changed my clothes into an appropriate horseback attire. Sunghoon gave me a tamed brown horse. He said it grew up here since it was born and was very well-trained and cooperative, so it's quite familiar with the place. It's Sunghoon's second favorite after Lilly.

I tied my hair into a ponytail while Sunghoon is standing in front of me, waiting for me to be finished since he wanted to put the helmet on me.

"Reese will follow us. For the meantime, let's ride Lilly. I'll teach you the basic steps before allowing you to ride on your own."

Fortunately, I already rode Lilly once and it recognized me so she was just calm. Sunghoon positioned himself on my back.

"How about Reese?"

"He'll follow us."