[ IV ] THE COMING WAR PT. 1

Song : Gloria Regali. I recommend you play it while reading this chapter!

 MIN ARI 

"Your Highness... please you need to wake up." I was immediately greeted with Jana's worried expression the moment I opened my eyes. I groaned,

"What is it, Jana? It's still early." I wandered my eyes around my chamber. It is still 3:00 am. Why the hell is she waking me up already?

"Ariaden is currently in chaos right now. I heard from the other court ladies that Pria Dynasty will attack the kingdom once the sun rises." I swallowed hard. Nervousness started to spread within me. Did I hear it right? An empire will attack the kingdom?

"Allied kingdoms of Ariaden and their rulers are here, Your Highness, they are discussing something with the prince and his right hand, Alas."

I immediately stood up and grabbed my cardigan. I walked towards the door and gasped while roaming my eyes around the place. The court ladies and butlers appeared to be in a state of panic, with no idea what to do. The knights, on the other hand, were busy preparing their weapons.

I grabbed the arm of the knight who was passing in front of me and halted him. He got surprised and bowed hesitantly, "Your Highness."

"Where is the prince?" I sternly asked. He swallowed and looked away. I tightened my grip on his arm, slightly digging my nails into his skin, "I am asking you. Take me to him."

"B-but he is currently-"

I scoffed, "You must have forgotten my title here. I am the future crown princess of Ariaden. How dare you to even try opposing my command?"

He pursed his lips and bowed once again, "I don't intend to oppose you, Your Highness. However, the prince is currently in an emergency conference right now, and when it comes to that instance, he doesn't want anyone to distract him."

I heaved a sigh and slowly removed my grip on his arm. He immediately walked away. I looked at Jana who pouted while wandering her eyes around, "Your Highness! I have an idea. How about we'll find him? We should start now in order not to waste time!"

Very bright idea, Jana.