[ XXXI ] FOR ARI

THIRD PERSON 

"Assemble all the elite forces in this kingdom! The Crown Princess is missing!" Alas seriously commanded his right hand. The latter immediately nodded.

"Your Highness, I will lead the search and rescue operation. There's nothing to be—"

"Your Highness!" Alas' right hand immediately came back, panting. "Grand Prince Jungwon is here."

"Tell him we're having a serious matter here. I'd appreciate it if he were to come back some other time." Sunghoon seriously stated as he carefully scanned his eyes on the map.

"But Your Highness... he is with the Princess..."

Confusion was all over Sunghoon's face. I mean, he was thankful that Jungwon found his wife. However, how come the grand prince was there when Crisal is located far, far away?

"I was just out hunting and happens to see your wife..." Jungwon smirked, "... In case you're wondering."

"Ari. Come here." He placed his both hands on top of his wife's shoulders and carefully examined her. "Are you hurt somewhere?"

"I just had a mild head concussion, honey..."

Sunghoon stiffened, "Honey...?"

"Ahaha! The Princess must have missed you so much, Sunghoon!" Jungwon awkwardly laughed, "Anyway, I think it's time for me to go home."

"Princess... see you next time." He bowed at her before turning his back. He was about to take his exit when Sunghoon called him.

"I should send you an appreciation gift, Jungwon, for saving my wife."

"There's no need. It was my honor. After all, that's what friends are for." Jungwon chuckled before finally leaving the main lobby.

"Ah... Your Majesty." Ari smiled sweetly at him, "I'm actually not feeling that well. If you don't mind, I will now return to my chamber."

"Alright. I will send a royal physician to check on you. I'll also visit you later."