23

The next day..

"Papaw's pretty girl." My father said as he looked into the eyes of our daughter, I smiled at him as he and my family looked at her.

Then I saw Elise walked in the room, she had just gotten back from a vacation with her boyfriend.

"Look at my best friend, a mother." She said and I smiled.

"It is so surreal, keep thinking it's a dream but it's reality." I said. "You are already a great one, I can't wait to watch her grow up, maybe take after her parents... hunt monsters on television." She said and I snorted.

"You really think so." I said and she chuckled.

Then Danneel and Jensen walked in with Jared. She smiled at me. "Congratulations Momma." She said then she walked over to see Wren, she smiled then looked at Jared and I.

"You two got a beautiful daughter." She said with a smile.

....

And two hours later..

As everyone was leaving, my mother looked back at me as I was nursing Wren.

"I am so proud of you, My baby is a mother." She said and I smiled at her.

"Thank you for always being the best mother but now you are going to be the best grandma to Wren which you already own that title." I said with a smile and she smiled at me.

She looked at Wren, "I see you, sweet pea, Mommy and Daddy needs time with you and we will see you tomorrow possibly." She said as she stroked the top of Wren's head.

Then she left, I studied our daughter then I felt Jared's presence beside me.

"You did good momma." He said with a smile.

"She does have your lips." I said with slight smile

"And she has her mother's nose." He said with a smile back.

Then we both looked at her. "Wrenlee Rose Padalecki." I said with a smile.

"You know what else would be perfect, Emilia Padalecki." He said with a smile.

I smiled at him, The thought of being his wife and along with being the mother of his first born child. I have watched my siblings get married and start their families, the fact I have my first child. Pure happiness but to be a wife.

"Mr Jared and Mrs Emilia Padelecki, perfect duo but also perfect couple." I said smiling towards the future.

He smiled, "Happy to hear that, but I have to ask and also got your parents blessing a little bit ago today." Jared said as he pulled out a red velvet box from his coat pocket.

My eyes had widened. "Is this happening?" I said quietly

"Emilia, when I first met you, it's love's first sight, then we got together, I just knew I didn't want to let you go. The moment we got pregnant with Wren, watch you go throughout this pregnancy with a positive mindset I just knew. Then the moment I saw you with our daughter, I just knew you are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, the woman to have more of my children with, the woman I wanted to grow old with. Emilia, Will you marry me?" He said as he opened the box which revealed a beautiful ring, not just any ring, one that fits with my family's heritage because my mom and sisters have the same exact one except mine has different details, including this teardrop shaped diamond.

I smiled at him with tears and said "Of course I will be your wife, I would be crazy if I said no."

He chuckled and slid the ring onto my finger, pressed his lips to mine, then he pulled away and we looked at our daughter.

Wow... I am going to be Jared Padalecki's wife