4

Three months later..

Jared was right, these months had flown by real quick but while these months had flown by, I had gotten a German Shepherd named Zeus and I had found a small town house in Fort Worth.

I will be driving there and moving two weeks before filming for season eleven begins and beyond excited because I have my parents and little sister who never moved out of Texas in the same city.

I was picking out my outfit for the convention, wow it had hit me that I will be seeing supernatural fans in person for the first time tomorrow.

Then a text came through the group chat from Misha.

"TOMORROW!"

I chuckled at Misha's euthasium.

....

I walked inside and fans began to point at me.

"Ooo that is Emilia."

"Wow She looks more stunning in person."

I wave at the fans and they all lose it.

I smiled at them, "I love you all!" I exclaimed at them.

"We love you too!" They shouted back at me and waved bye to them then I went off to find Jared, Jensen, Misha, Ruth and Mark.

"Oh look who's here." Misha said and Jared turned around and pulled me into a hug.

I smiled, He pulled away "What have you been up to?" Jared asked me.

"Oh nothing, got a new dog and a new house in Texas." I replied which made everyone freak out.

"And what part of Texas, if I may ask?" Jensen asked.

"Fort Worth, I got me a small townhouse big enough for Zeus and I plus my parents and sister live in the same city, so I have family there." I explained.

"That's awesome, when are you moving?" Jared asked.

"Two weeks before filming starts and I am fully aware that you and Jensen are excited." I said with a smile.

"Indeed, Danneel will be excited along with JJ of course." Jensen said.

During these three months, I got to know Jensen's wife and we have became close so it would be fun to hang out her when we aren't filming plus JJ has me heart struck, I can't wait to have children someday, but for right now, the sweetest thing is JJ calls me Auntie which also melts my heart, I am already an to four nephews but I don't mind, My parents hope whoever I get with and marry, we give them their first granddaughter.

"I can't wait, plus Zeus will have a yard to play, plus Jensen, I have to thank you and especially Danneel who will be, for watching him while we film, My parents had offer but I didn't want to put the stress on them plus Zeus seems love kids pretty much proving because of my nephews." I explained.

"Yeah you have all nephews." Misha said.

I nodded and said, "My parents won't shut up about it, "Oh Emilia... when are you going to settle down because you and him can give us our first granddaughter." Momma I am not even in a relationship but I love my parents, I told them when the right guy comes." The guys laugh.

"Don't worry dear, every parent is like that, they did raise a kind hearted soul." Ruth said and I smiled.

"Yeah, the right one will come." I said and we got out to talk to the fans.

...

Fans are asking questions

Then finally a fan comes up to the mic.

"This question is for Emilia, first off you are a beautiful and kind hearted person, I know Iris is in love with Sam but do you have feelings for Jared in real life." She asked

I went from smiling to my eyes widening, because I can't answer that question but Jared saved me.

"Who wouldn't love me." Jared said and everyone laughed.

I looked over at Jared and he winked at me, I mouthed thank you.

Then another fan comes up.

"Emilia, Is it true that Iris name is changing to something, Why is that?" A fan asked.

I smiled at the fan and Respond "You know at the end of the season, you all learn as the winchester brothers did, that became human because she wanted something different of course she couldn't be with Sam if she was a crossroads demon, so with all the changes she decides to change her name because she felt Iris was just to evil for her, she chose changes with that comes to get rid of everything including the name Iris.. Which you guys have to learn in the first episode is her new name." I explained and the fan smiled then responded "I can't wait."

........

Jared's POV

Emilia had just left, Jensen and Misha came up to me.

"Dude you are so clueless." Jensen said to me.

"What do you even mean?" I questioned.

"Emilia is in love with you, did you not see her look when that fan asked her if she has feelings for you, it was pretty obvious." Jensen then explained to me and Misha agreed.

"I don't want to ruin anything between us." I said to them,

"It doesn't hurt to try." Misha said, with that then they both patted me on the shoulders and left.

Maybe I should try before I lose an opportunity, lose a chance to be with her.