10

2 weeks later

Tonight is mine and Jared's date night, I couldn't be anymore excited. Jared is taking me somewhere, I don't even know where because he is surprising me.

I was waiting around the house anxiously, I was wearing a red dress with red heels along with black jewelry plus my hair is curled, both of my sisters in law and sisters insisted I wear this. I don't know what they think is going to happen.

I looked at Zeus who was no longer a puppy by the way. He looked at me.

"Momma is going to have a great night sweeto boy." I said to him, He barked at me in response. I smiled at him and gave him some love.

Then the door knocked and I walked up the door, I looked into the peephole and smiled immediately when I saw it was Jared.

I opened the door, He smiled at me and said "You look beautiful love." I smiled at him and said "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself, you looked handsome, very handsome." Then Zeus barked at us, Jared said "I gotta give sweet boy some love." He gave Zeus some love and he looked at me.

"Shall we?" He asked and I replied "We shall."

...

Jared surprised me with dinner at this expensive restaurant, which I always tell him, do not go out on me but he insisted.

We had an incredible dinner after that we went to the park, nobody was there which made the park have this peaceful atmosphere.

...

⚠WARNING⚠

(Just a heads up, there is somewhat smut coming up ahead, Just wanted to give a warning, please skip if it makes you feel uncomfortable, don't say I didn't warn you)

Jared held open the door for me. As soon as I walked in my house, I saw Zeus sleeping peacefully in his dog bed near the sliding glass door that leads out to the backyard.

Jared walked in, took off the jacket he was wearing and I slipped off my heels. I looked over at Jared and said "Go to the couch, I will get us some wine" He smiled at me and went over to the couch.

I grabbed the wine and two glasses. I made my way over to the couch and sat down next to Jared then sef the wine and glasses on the coffee table.

He grabbed the wine, he popped it open then poured the wine into the two glasses and then he handed me one of the glasses then he brought it to his lips.

Then I went into a daze, I looked at Jared. At this moment so many thoughts were going through my head and brought the glass to my lips then took a sip.

Then as soon as I put the glass down, Jared and I looked at each other.

"Fuck it." Jared said sternly then he crashed his lips, which Instantly kissed back.

Everything became so heated so quickly, then he pulled me into his lap.

As I am kissing his neck, "Emilia, are you sure you want to go any further?" He asked. I nodded and He said "Good because I am going to make you scream." Which made me shiver.

"Bedroom.. Now Padalecki." I said sternly and with that he lifted me off the couch. As we headed to my bedroom, He took off my dress which left me in my lingerie, I managed to get his shirt off, as soon as we got into my bedroom, he kicked the door shut and threw the clothing on the floor.

He tossed me onto the bed which made me chuckle. He gets on top of me and I look into his eyes, I can see the lust in his eyes.

I smiled at him and he put his lips onto mine, he slips his hand behind me and takes off my bra which leaves me in my underwear, His lips slides to my neck then to my breast, kisses in between my breast as he massages them which cause me to moan.

He slid down to my waist, He looked at me and said "Someone is needy." He takes off my underwear and my breath hitches. He saw that I was wet. He pressed his thumb onto my cl*t which made me groan, he began to rub the nub which caused me to squirm. He chuckled at me and stuck a finger inside me, He began to pump in and out. Which causes me to grip onto the sheets and become impatient.

"Oh goodness just fuck me already!" I yelled. He stopped what he was doing and he looked at me then smirked. "Alright if you say so." He said as he got up and then he slid both his pants and underwear down, which immediately my eyes widened.

He grabbed a condom, he slid it on and then he got on top of me. He aligned himself at my entrance. He slid in slowly and I grabbed onto his shoulder then whimpered. It had been awhile, he just waits and he kisses the top of my head. Then after a few minutes I gave him a go which he slammed back which caused me to moan very loudly.

Sex had filled the room, then about ten mintues later, I was very close so was he, so as soon as he had release, I felt the liquid which cause both mine and his eyes to widen, the condom broke.

Too late now, He finishes and pulls out of me, he took off the condom and saw the rip.

⚠ OVER⚠

He went into the bathroom and got a washcloth, he cleaned both of us up. Sleep began to take over me, he pulled me into my arms.

"I love you." I said to him, The last thing I remember was "I love you too, we will talk about what happened in the morning."

(Umm holy crap, did I write that, it was so hard to write because I practically just skip after the lala but I don't do the whole entire thing which was difficult but I'll get better I guess, it was crappy but I guess it will be fine.)