20

January 3rd, 2017

Today I am finally seeing the nursery after Jared and the guys have worked so hard on it. Like everything is becoming so real in a blink of an eye.

Jared had a blindfold on me because insisted on this being a surprise, so I didn't fuss and put it on anyways as this is a surprise after all this is our daughter, our first born's room.

I smiled as he led the way to our daughter's room. Excitement filled the air.

"A month away from meeting our daughter, might be less if she comes a little early." Jared said.

"Well She isn't due until the 19th but when she wants to come, she will come." I told him.

Then we came to a stop, meaning we were in front of the door to the nursery, then heard the door open which he led me inside, then he stopped me in place then placed his hands onto my shoulders.

"Well here we are." He said as he took off my blindfold and I gasped at the sight.

I was completely stunned. The yellow looked absolutely amazing, I looked around then I looked at the wall where her crib is.

I smiled and said "I had similar wallpaper scheme when I was baby and the fact it's our daughter's"

A tear streamed down my face then Jared pulled me into a hug.

"I can't believe, my dream of becoming a mom is happening, it's happening, that I have the most amazing man who will be the most amazing father to our little girl." I said then I felt Jared pressed his lips to the top of my head.

"Emilia, I love you so damn much, you are going to be an amazing mom." He said looking at me then smiled, which I smiled back then looked at the crib.

"I can't believe a month from now, she'll be in that crib." I said with a smile.

Then I saw the tall Giraffe in the corner that Megan had gifted us at the baby shower and chuckled.

"Megan insisted on getting that for our daughter." I said and Jared chuckled.

"But watch that be her prized possession." Jared said.

I looked into the closet and saw her carseat was in there.

"You sweetie, we should go ahead and do her carseat and be prepared because we really don't know what could happen in the coming days." I said looking at him and he nodded.

....

"There, Car Seat is done, now we wait for her arrival." Jared said with a slight smile then I smiled, then I went into a deep thought.

After everything I had gone through in the past, I was finally getting the happiness I have always dreamt and always wanted.

"Are you ok?' Jared asked, snapping me back into reality.

I smiled at him and said "Yeah Just thinking how life is going to be more amazing once our little one is here." He smiled at me.

We closed the doors then I stopped and rubbed my bump.

"Mommy can't wait to meet you sweetheart." I said with a smile to my bump.