18

December 2016

Tonight was the night, The Ackles twins were making their entrance to the world and it's been a wait. Last night we had JJ then tonight her grandparents had her.

It was anxious, I hate to imagine what it's going to be like when Wren arrives.

Jared looked over at me and saw that I was anxious, "Everything will be alright, it's crazy to imagine that in two months from now, we will have our daughter." He said and I smiled.

"Indeed, plus the baby shower is coming real soon, I can't believe my mother scheduled it after Christmas but hey I am not mad because at end of the day, this is her first granddaughter and she is definitely keeping her word of going all out while my father, being so clam, Wren most certainly will have him wrapped around his finger and same with you." I said with a smile.

Jared smiled at me and said "She'll possibly have my brown eyes, but she'll most certainly have her mother's beauty."

I smiled at him then pressed his lips to mine then my phone went off, which caused me to quickly pull away, I grabbed my phone and gasped.

"What is it?" Jared asked

"The twins, they are here!" I exclaimed happily.

.....

A few days later..

Danneel and Jensen brought the twins over. JJ looked at me and said "When will Wren be here, I can't wait to meet her." I smiled at Jensen and Danneel then at her then said "Soon and believe I can't wait either."

Then sat on the couch, then Danneel brought Arrow over, "This is Arrow." She said as she sat her in my arms.

I smiled at her and said "You are so beautiful Arrow like your parents, Aunt Emilia loves you, your brother and sister so much."

Then emotions began to hit because soon I will be holding not just my daughter, my rainbow baby, a baby I have been wanting for so long.

A tear stream down my face. "Emilia, are you ok?" Danneel asked.

"Yeah Are you ok?" Jensen asked as well.

I looked at them and smiled. "Yeah, it is hitting me that I will hold Wren soon and that I was never going to be a mother because my last was taken from me." I said as more tears began to stream down my face.

Jensen took Arrow and Jared held her then Danneel hugged me.

"Oh Emilia, I know that hurts, you will be full emotions when she is put into your arms, you have been a wonderful best friend and I am thankful for our friendship, also to tell you, you are going to be an amazing mother, Jensen and I are so happy for both you and Jared, it's going to be fun watching our children grow up together, I am so excited for her to get here." She said to me and I smiled and hugged her once more.

I pulled away then looked over at Jared and smiled.

Life is pretty great, but will be absolutely greater when Wren arrives in February, then life itself will become even more greater.