3

I walked into my trailer to change out of Iris' dress and I found gifts, I couldn't but smile then I noticed the roses from Jared.

"Congratulations on an awesome season, can't wait for Iris to team up with Sam and Dean!" - Jared

I smiled at the note then Kenny came into my trailer and said "Wow the love, I actually got you something as well, I can't wait to work with you next season and thank you for supporting me."

I smiled, In the middle of the season, I found Kenny is Gay and I have no issues, I told him I support him, after that him and I became really good friends also I became really good friends with my neighbor Elise.

As for the cast, I am really close with Jensen and Misha but as for Jared, really close.

....

After I changed out of my costume, it hit me that I will be wearing that dress not so much next season. I will be wearing a Flannel shirt and the director said that Iris' name might be changing as well.

I walked out of my trailer with a graphic tee shirt with Joggers and a pair of Vans. Also decided to throw my hair in a bun as well.

Kenny and I part ways as I make it to Jared's Trailer.

I knocked onto the door and I heard him yell "It's open!"

I opened the door, "Hey Jared stop by to thank you for..." I spoke but got interrupted as I got distracted by the sight of his abs.

He smiled at me and I finished "Roses" I said with a blush crept up on my face.

He chuckled at me "Your welcome and congrats on making it through filming." He replied.

"I had a blast this season, well at least next season I will be in the entire season." I said with a smile.

We looked at each other in silence, then Jared spoke "I haven't had dinner yet and was wondering if you like to join, maybe we get to know each other a little more?"

I smiled and said "I would love to, besides I haven't eaten yet at all today."

Jared looked at me with concern, "Emilia."

"To let you know, I have been like this since I lost my grandfather at sixteen, I was really close with him and his death crushed me." I explained to Jared.

Jared frowned, "I am so sorry, but can you promise me, you will eat at least something unless you don't want to, I just don't want you to pass out on set."

I smiled slightly at him and said "I will, for you."

He smiled at me, He quickly threw on a shirt then we exited his trailer together and headed to dinner.

...

As We ate dinner, we got to know each other, talk about our other roles from previous shows or movies we worked on, our childhood.

As he was driving me back to my apartment, it hit me that I won't see him until summer time, for the convention and that my thought made my heart shattered.

"Emilia, are you ok?" He asked me as he saw I was hurt.

"Not really, I just realized, I don't see you and the rest of the cast until summer time and it's April, Three long months." I said with sadness

"Emilia, these three months and we all can talk to each other while we are apart. It would be cool if you lived in Texas after all you wouldn't get enough of seeing Jensen and I." Jared said and I chuckled.

"Indeed but I have been considering moving there before Supernatural because a lot of my family lives there plus my parents have a farm, but you know California, which was great at first. Now I am not sure." I explained.

"You miss the quiet atmosphere that you had in Missouri." Jared said and I nodded.

"Life wasn't the same for me after I lost my grandfather, I was really close, I was closer with him then I am with my dad but at the end of the day, I love my dad so much." I said to Jared and He nodded.

We made it to my apartment, "I guess this goodbye until convention time." I said as he walked me to my apartment.

"Don't worry time will fly before you know." Jared said as we made it to my door.

I opened it and walked inside "Bye Jared, please let me know when you make it back safely." I said and he responded "Don't worry, I will."

I smiled at him then I watched him drive off, I shut my door.

I think I am starting to fall for him.

..........

Season 10 gag reel (Third's POV)

"You are basically Jaywalking again." Misha said to Jared.

"I'm Sam ******* Winchester." Jared said.

"I ******* can't" Emilia said as she walked away and then Jared and Misha laughed.

"Now look who's Jaywalking." Misha said to Jared

"I am Iris *****." Emilia said which made Jared lose it.

...

"You did!" Jared said as they hugged.

"Ow what is poking me." Emilia asked with discomfort and her eyes widened.

"Ow ow." Misha said.

"Is that a toothpick?' Jared asked.

"Why does dean have a ******* toothpick." Emilia said which made everyone lose it.

...

Emilia looked at everyone, "Iris honey this dress is so uncomfortable like how in the hell did you wear this for centuries upon centuries." Emilia said

"Demons don't care." Mark said to Emilia.

"Demons should give a ****." Emilia said then losing it and along with everyone else.

(I might do this with season 11, add bits and pieces)