17

Two weeks later...

Today was the day, painting the nursery and of course my father wanted to pitch in as well.

I was in the backyard with Vicki, Danneel, my mother, sisters and sister in laws while the guys painted.

It has become so real so quick. Everyone is getting excited for her arrival like Jared and I are.

Danneel is expecting the twins here soon, I am also so happy for her and Jensen. Their twins and Wren will be close in age which is exciting.

I was staring into the yard watching the children play, I smiled because Wren will be a part of that in future.

Megan looked at me and asked "What are you smiling about sissy?"

"Oh how Wren is going to be a part of that crew in the future." I said as I rubbed my bump, she smiled at me then went into a thought which made me curious why.

"What are you thinking about Megs?" I asked.

"I haven't said anything but I am seeing this guy, his name is William." She replied, blushing her cheeks which made me smile ear to ear.

"That's really great." Vicki said to her.

"Oh you won't believe what he thought when he found out my sister stars in Supernatural who also happens to be not only dating but having his child as well." She said, looking at me.

"He probably thought you were crazy, but I am happy for you and I can't wait to meet him." I said with a smile.

Then the guys came outside with paint all over them, "May I ask, why are you covered in paint?" Danneel asked and we looked.

"Good news the room is painted, bad news, the floor has to be replaced." My brother Derek said, then Jared added "Don't worry, we were planning to replace it to go with the yellow." I smiled at him.

"Well that just means one step is done." Heather said, looking at me.

"Just wait until your baby shower." Mother said, chuckling.

"Momma, don't tell me, you invited everyone in the damn universe to the baby shower?" I said to her, she sealed her lips, I growled at her and everyone laughed.

(Popping in, Sorry that this chapter is little short, many people in the past tried to tell me Misha's wife is name Victoria, which is the case but the point is, yes her name is Victoria but he does call her Vicki for short because I have seen clips of him at convention calling her Vicki, yes I fully aware that her name is Victoria but he does call her Vicki at the end of the day as well, I had to address this because in the unedited version, the original version, I dealt hateful people telling that wasn't the case, but thing was I wouldn't have put Vicki if he doesn't call her that which he does which is why I put Vicki instead of Victoria, hopefully I am making a bit of sense, also I just notice the original story, the Ackles twins wasn't even thought of yet and now they are thing in the edited version which is crazy, anyways, I hope you guys have been enjoying the new version of this)