Epilogue 2

2024

It's been four years since the newest addition had joined the Padelecki family, Four years since Supernatural had ended which opened new opportunities for both Jared and Emilia. Emilia was able to go after more roles that her heart desire which made Jared happy for his wife.

In the summer of 2021, Jared and Emilia welcome their youngest Daughter, Lillian but they call her Lily for short.

The name came out of the blue for the couple but it was a name that they instantly had fell in love with.

Emilia's acting career took a soar as she was apart of the newest marvel film that would be hitting theaters next February. She worked with Anthony Mackie and Danny Ramirez, who she became really close with on top of becoming  a part of the cast of the Rookie during season 4.

Like she said, many wonderful opportunities had came to Emilia's way.

.............

Emilia was looking away in her study. "MOM!" She heard her daughters exclaimed. She hummed. "Now girls... your father and I always told you inside voices." Emilia told her daughters, sternly. "Sorry Momma..." They apologized. "Did you needed something?" Emilia asked. "When will we see Danny and Mackie again?" Wren questioned which made her chuckle. "You've really grown attach to them both." Emilia said. "Well duh, they're awesome." Wren stated. "Don't let your father hear that." Emilia told her oldest. "Don't tell me what?" Jared questioned which made Wren and Lily run out of their mother's study, giggling away.

Jared rose a brow. "I'm not even going to ask what happen." Jared stated. "Oh our girls being their selves." Emilia said. "Hey momma." Jameson said as he walked by. "I hope you had fun with your father." Emilia said. "I did, but dad's not happy with me." Jameson stated. Emilia looked at her husband.

"He said that Uncle Jensen is cooler." Jared said which made Emilia giggle away. "You cannot be seriously mad at our son over that... Would you get mad if they said I was cooler?" Emilia questioned. "No... because you are cool." Jared said as he held onto her. "I know I am." Emilia said. "Don't get a big head." Jared said as he pressed a kiss onto her lips. "EWW, there is a child present, well... Children." Wren stated. "Hey!" Jared exclaimed, as he began to go after his daughter, you could literally hear them giggle all through out the house.

Her life... was just perfect.