12

Two months later... (June 2016)

Out to lunch with my mother, sisters and sister in laws before convention season starts and I will be super busy.

We were out at Olive Garden, it was Megan's turn to choose which I didn't mind.

As we were waiting for our food, a certain smell caused my stomach to twist and turn, not in a good way.

As my sisters and mother were talking, I was completely zoned out trying to focus on not getting sick.

Megan's POV

As we were talking, I looked over at Emilia who was in a complete daze and didn't look good. "Emilia are you ok?' I asked her.

She looked over and said "Will you all excuse me, gotta run off to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Then she got up and ran to the bathroom.

"What's up with her, she loves pasta." Claire said. We all looked at each other and Claire was right , something's off with her.

"Nauseous on pasta, not like our Emilia." Mandy said then it clicked then Heather and I looked at each other.

"What is the matter Megan and Heather?" Our mother asked us.

"It might be possible, but Emilia could be pregnant because I had the same sign when I had Joseph." Heather said to our mother then everyone's mouth dropped.

"Could that be?" Claire said

"Has she even had sex with Jared yet?" Mandy asked quietly.

Then Heather said "One day we went to see her, Jared had opened the door, he was shirtless and she was in her room." Everyone got excited at the thought she could be pregnant.

Then she came back.

Emilia's pov

I walked back to the table, I was still nauseous, I cannot believe I got sick which isn't normal of me.

As soon as I sat down at the table, everyone was looking at me.

"Is everything alright, you all are looking at me like I am in trouble... Am I in trouble though?" I asked.

Megan cleared her throat and asked "When was the last time you got your time of the month?"

I thought about it then my eyes widened. "Two months ago.."

"And didn't you have intercorse with Jared as well?" Heather asked and cheeks brightened and everyone chuckled.

"You could be pregnant, did you take a test?" Claire asked and I shook my head.

"I haven't tested besides I am scared." I said thinking about my miscarriage and everyone sighed.

"I know, we are so sorry about him, but sissy please go pick up a test because at the end of the day, everything happens for a reason." Heather said as our mother rubbed my back.

I looked at her with teary eyes, "Ok." I said to her.

......

I walked into my house to see Jared back, he was asleep on the couch with zeus.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed two tests just in case. I decided to take them both.

I was now waiting for the results and I am anxious.

I am scared and terrified, correction was then I thought about it, I have a whole new relationship with someone that loves me for me.

The timer had gone off, then I saw the two + + signs and I began to sobbed.

Jared's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone sobbing then I realized it was Emilia, "Emilia!" I yelled in fear as I ran to the bathroom.

Then I opened the door to find her crying on the floor, before I even got down beside her, I saw the two positive pregnancy tests on the counter. I began to get teary eyes.

She looked at me and said "You're going to be a daddy, I am pregnant." I smiled at her and said "You're going to be a mom." I pressed my lips to her and we both smiled.

...

Emila's POV

We went to the doctor the next day, found out the baby is nice and healthy, I am eight weeks exact due in February.

We told Jared's family and they were excited for us then we told the cast, they were thrilled.

Then now it was time to tell my family.

...

As we were eating dinner, Jared announced "If Emilia and I could have your attention, We have news to tell but first, we need you to close your eyes."

Everyone closed their eyes, I took a deep breath then set the ultrasound in front of mom and dad.

I choked on my tears and said "Mom and Dad you can opened your eyes."

They opened their eyes, they looked at Jared and I with a smile then my mom looked at the ultrasound and gasped "NO WAY!" She yelled and My dad joined her.

"What is the fuss?" Heather said, My siblings opened their eyes then gasped when they saw the ultrasound and screamed for joy.

"Our sister is having a baby!" Jason yelled at the top of his lungs and I laughed.

Just to say, everyone in our life is so happy for us.