21

February 1st 2017

Jared was 3 hours away, doing things for the supernatural with Jensen, MIsha and Mark.

I had my sisters, Danneel and Vicki over.

This month, I will finally be the mother I have always dreamt to be. I have been very emotional about it as well.

Jared insisted on not going to the interview but I told him everything will be fine and if anything were to happen Danneel would contact Jensen to let him know after that Jared was relaxed but still concerned that she could come at any time.

"So sister, have you experienced any contractions yet?" Mandy asked as I got water out of the fridge.

"Are you kidding me, the pain, oh my lands, but not to the point where I am concerned that she is coming like now you know." I said as I stood next to the bar.

"Those are brax and hicks contractions which is very normal." Danneel said and I nodded.

"It would be absolutely crazy if your water broke right now." Megan said and Heather hit her.

"Don't Jinx it, damn it Megan, Jared would be in absolute panic because at the end of the day, Emilia assured him, nothing would happen." Heather said angrily to Megan.

"What you would never know because at the end of the day, Little Ms. Wren, you can't tell her to stay in there because she will come out when she wants to come out." Megan snapped back at Heather.

"You're right Megan but for the love of cheesecake, do not Jinx it speaking of, do you have yours and Jared's hospital bag packed yet?" Claire asked.

I nodded and said, "Of course because it's better safe and sorry."

"Well that's good because you didn't do the same thing I did because since I wasn't prepared, I regretted it and mom had to bring my things to me." Heather said.

I took a sip of my water then JJ asked "Hey Aunt Emilia, why are you standing in a water puddle?"

"What water.." I said and my eyes widened as I looked down and saw the puddle then saw my pants were soaked, everyone gasped.

"My water broke.." I said with my eyes still widened, this insane because I didn't even notice.

"Damn it Megan!" Heather shouted.

"YAY WREN IS COMING!" both Megan and JJ exclaimed.

"I will contact Jensen to let Jared know and the rest let's help Emilia and get her to the hospital." Danneel said as Heather and Vicki helped me get ready to go.

"Who bet's that Jared is going to panic." Megan asked loudly.

"THERE WILL BE NO BETTING ON NOTHING MEGAN!" I exclaimed.

Holy crap, she is coming.

...

Misha's POV

"There is no need to panic, Jared!" Mark exclaimed as we were driving down the highway heading to the hospital to meet Emilia.

"This is pretty time to panic, My daughter is on the way and I need to get there to be by Emilia's side.. Holy shit I am about to be a dad." Jared said and we cheered.

"Just relax, you will make it in time." I said to him, calmly.