9

April 2016

We just finished filming and I am back in Texas. Today I am spending time with my family. I get to see my nephews today as well.

Jared sadly couldn't tag along because of interviews with Jensen and Misha, Which is fine. I needed to catch up with my family.

I pulled into the ranch and as soon as I got out of the car. "Aunt Emilia!" I heard all four of my nephews shout.

I smiled at them then I saw all of my siblings on the porch. "Our beautiful sister." My brother Derek said.

"How was filming auntie?" My nephew Will asked.

"Went along smoothly." I replied to my nephew with a smile.

"I see you are alone this time, where is Jared?" Heather asked me.

"Sadly he couldn't be with me today as he had interviews for the show." I replied.

"Darn it." My nephew Joseph said as he stomped on the ground.

I chuckled at him. "Seems like you four really like Jared."

"Are you serious Auntie, Uncle Jared is literally the coolest." My nephew John said to me.

"Plus Uncle Jared makes our aunt happy." My youngest nephew Colton said to me. I couldn't help but smile at the fact they consider Jared their uncle, my brothers smiled at their sons.

Then my nephews went inside with my parents then out walked my sister in laws Mandy, who happens to be Jason's wife and expecting my fifth nephew then Claire who happens to be Derek's wife.

"Oh the family is here, our beautiful sister in law." Mandy said and Claire agreed. I smiled at them, I have a close bond with my sister in laws as well as with my sister.

"We need more girls around here." Megan said everyone agreeing then looked at me.

I held my hands up, "Jared and I haven't been with each other for a year." I tell them.

"It will happen soon." Heather said then I looked at her and said "Sis if you Jinx me... I am kicking your damn ass." Everyone laughed.

"It happens when it happens, but you two might be the ones giving mom and dad their first granddaughter since Derek and Jason haven't done so." Megan said.

"Megs it isn't their fault that they produce boys after all they might get the little girl of their dreams." Heather said.

Heather smiled at me and said "Even though we are tormenting you with this, You do have yourself a respectable man, I hope we get to call family." Claire looked at her, "Heather, they are going to marry each other, they are meant for each other, at this point, he might as well be family." Claire said and I smiled.

Then my father came out the porch as I walked up. He smiled at me, "My precious Emilia." He said. I smiled and hugged my father. "I am so proud of you." He said to me, "Another season down." I replied and he nodded.

"However, there are many to go." Derek said and I looked over at him. "Whenever Sam and Dean feel like dying and staying dead this time then it will end." Heather said and Megan jumped in "Are you fucking serious, they will be bones by the time that will ever happen!" "Megan language!" My mother exclaimed in the house.

Megan apologized silently and everyone chuckled. My father looked at us and said "I was out here to tell you dinner is ready." then with that we all went inside.

...

We talked and laughed. My parents had told me that Jared had let them know he wouldn't be there.

As I was helping clean up, my mother and I were talking. She smiled at me. "You got yourself a good man, I hope to call him my son in law." She said to me, "Lately the more we are together, the more I realize I don't want to spend my life with someone else, I want to spend it with him." I told her and she smiled at me.

I am so lucky to have him in my life.