The stream

This was my first ever book on Wattpad no judging ik it's really really bad and this is also discontinued so. Yeah. Lol

3rd person

It was a bright and early morning the sun was shining through Darryl's window. Darryl was woken up by the sound of his alarm,his dog rat was laying beside him sleeping like a baby. As Darryl sat up with his messy hair he puts on his glasses. Darryl getting up thought to himself that he should stream today.

As Darryl walked to his dresser he leaned down to open the top drawer which had shirts in them.Darryl grabbed a light gray shirt. Darryl took off his shirt to put the light gray one on. Darryl closed the drawer just to open another drawer under that one it was full of pants.

Darryl grabbed a dark pair of blue jeans. Darryl slid his pants off his smooth body,Darryl then next put the jeans on.Darryl put his clothes he slept in in his hamper.

Darryl next made his way past his sleeping room mate to the kitchen to make breakfast. After Darryl ate and had a good meal he made his way back to his room onto his computer. As he logged onto Minecraft and started his stream he loaded into the Dreamsmp. badboyhalo
Saw that skeppy technoblade and puffy were online. Fans started flooding into Darryl's stream.

(Time skip)

Bad's steam kept spamming Japanese symbol for beginner. Darryl kept yelling for them to stop. But they never did.skeppy was laughing so hard and Darryl sat in sadness. Skeppy started to stop laughing "what's wrong bad?" Skeppy asked bad "nothing it's just,every single stream they just keep spamming Japanese symbol for beginner" bad said in sorrow. Skeppy felt bad cause he knew it was his fault for bad's chat spams.

1st person

Zak:

I feel so guilty. I mean it was just a simple little prank awhile ago. I didn't mean for it to continue. Wait a second I think I could make it up to him. He's been waiting to meet me. I'll buy him a plane ticket to me.

Darryl:

As I turned off my stream I suddenly saw a message from skeppy.
--------------------------------------------------------------

💙 Skeppy 💙

Skeppy:

Hey badd

Badboyhalo:

What you muffin head

Skeppy:

I know what I did was wrong but I know how to make it up to you I promuse

--------------------------------------------------------------

Darryl then saw something was sent to him he opened the file to see a plane ticket to Florida. Darrel's emotions quickly escalated.

Darryl realized that he had plans today to go hang out with his roommate for the day. They were going to go shopping,skating,and possibly to the zoo. So Darryl said that he had to go.